Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry suspended (Merge)

12isthenew18

These follow-up suspensions are when you are officially a dummy, IMO. I think the general PED climate and policies are too strict and sanctimonious, but when you know you can be tested ten times a month, and you still use, you get zero sympathy from me.

I was wondering why he hadn't signed with anyone since we dropped him. This has to be why.

Well if the 1980's come calling he could always sign with the WWE and team up with Zeus to take down Hulk Hogan, brother! In all seriousness, if brains were gasoline LaRon wouldn't have enough to fuel a flea's motorcycle around a raindrop.

Wow.....

I mean....    Just....   Wow.

Already busted once last year,  and you come back and use again?!?

Wow....

That doesn't even get a face in the palm like this....   :facepalm:      No,  that gets Landry a   :wall:

Way to blow-up your own NFL career....     hope you saved all those millions you stole...  uhhh...  I mean "made"

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 8, 2015 - off topic and quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 8, 2015 - off topic and quoting removed post

I can't believe none of the wannabe mods have come on here complaining about this thread not being Colts related.

probably cause it is already posted in another section

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 8, 2015 - off topic and quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 8, 2015 - off topic and quoting removed post

I can't believe none of the wannabe mods have come on here complaining about this thread not being Colts related.

The guy was on the team like 2 weeks ago, lol. If they wanna lock, merge, or delete it, fine by me, just thought I'd share.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, March 7, 2015 - Commenting on moderation
Hidden by SteelCityColt, March 7, 2015 - Commenting on moderation

I guess it was too much for you to notice that the thread is NFL general.

It was in the Colts section when I posted that. The mods moved it lol, figured a wannabe mod complained about it

I mean yeah, Roids will make you look good, but it seems like he could have laid off after the first suspension. At least for a while. It seems like dirty 30 may be kind of stupid. Your only supposed to do roids in cycles anyway.