Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 NFL Draft: Which team will have the No. 1 pick?

UKCOLT17

Browns. Second hardest schedule based on records last year, toughest division in football, and Weeden or McCoy, it won't matter. Think Richardson will have anywhere to run?

they have a good offensive line but no wide receivers that can get open

Vikings or Dolphins. At least there is a sense the Colts have a plan and the foresight to follow it. I'm not conviced members of this board wouldn't do a better job running the Vikings or Dolphins. Some of y'all ought to send in your resumes.

Darkhorse is Seahawks where the Matt Flynn experiment fails and first round picks in Carpenter and Bruce Irvin force management to ask Pete Caroll more WTH questions!!! :)

There is no such thing as failure when Matt Flynn is involved!!!!!

what a bunch of * saying the colts we have the number 1 pick again. seriously theses guys get paid? I might as well drop out of college and join their little cushy job and get paid for my stupid opinion. as for the OP original question, ill go with the dolphins

I'd say the Vikings are the favorites because all 3 teams in that division are legitimate Super Bowl contenders, but if we do have another crap season it's not the end of the world. We can still trade down and make the rebuilding process a lot easier.

Leading Chiefs 24-7, Leading Steelers at home 20-13, down 17-20 to Bengals, both games vs Jacksonville, last drive vs Panthers...all these games could have swung with good QB play, IMO, even with a Cover 2 D.

Sorry, I aint buying it. We win 5 games at least this year. Top 10 pick for sure, not top 3, IMO.

The Vikings or Dolphins.

I was watching ESPN on a clip of Ryan Tannehill signing autographs at the Sun Life Stadium. There were very few fans in attendance. I felt sorry for him. Proud of our Colts Fans turnout at LOS! Our new quarterback commented that he was surprised.

Leading Chiefs 24-7, Leading Steelers at home 20-13, down 17-20 to Bengals, both games vs Jacksonville, last drive vs Panthers...all these games could have swung with good QB play, IMO, even with a Cover 2 D.

Sorry, I aint buying it. We win 5 games at least this year. Top 10 pick for sure, not top 3, IMO.

I'd agree with you if we were the same team as last year, with a new QB. But I don't think we can extrapolate.

We could win 2 or 12. We think our O will be decent and our D won't. All I'm hoping for this year is signs of steady improvement.

I hope that we have a top 5 to top 10 pick so that we can draft 1.) Manti Te'o 2.) Jarvis Jones 3.) David Amerson 4.) Robert Woods Any of those players next year I will be happy next year and there's the possibility that we have the #1 pick, trade out, and still get one of those guys. I know that some of you will get mad at me for wanting a top 10 pick but we need a top tier LB or CB or WR and we're in rebuilding mode.

I've seen a lot of people say Dolphins, but they were actually a pretty good team once they started Matt Moore. I think they'll be mediocre but not terrible again, maybe 7-9. The Vikings however have no weapons, and who knows what's going to happen with Adrian Peterson. They're almost guaranteed to go 0-6 in the division too.

I could see how people would say the Colts, we haven't proved anything yet. Browns are going to go 0 for the division, as are the Vikes. Jags have a shot too unless the third round punter they drafted can hit drop kicks from the 50. There will be a surprise terrible team because of some injury as well.

what a bunch of * saying the colts we have the number 1 pick again. seriously theses guys get paid? I might as well drop out of college and join their little cushy job and get paid for my stupid opinion. as for the OP original question, ill go with the dolphins

after our draft and free agent pickups..

There's little chance its us...

..I thin we can win 2 of the first 3..with any Luck (I'm going to have to stop saying that)

IMO favorites for #1 pick are Miami, Minnesota or Jacksonville. I'll throw in St. Louis as a dark horse because I think Washington could wind up with the worst record and therefore their #1 overall pick would go to St. Louis. I think RG3 is going to have a difficult transition to the NFL. I know the same things were said of Cam Newton but I think Carolina's OC and HC were a bit more flexible with adapting to the QB than Shanahan will be. I think RG3 eventually will probably come around and be very good but I don't think it will be right away.

I also think Cleveland could surprise some people. I think they had a very good draft from top to bottom. They didn't get a big name or big time receiver but they did get a lot of quality players. IMO they got a better QB than Miami, at least in the short term. Tannehill may be better eventually but from day 1 I'd take Weeden over Tannehill. I certainly don't expect the Browns to win their division but I think they could wind up with a decent record.