Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

22 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, OLD FAN MAN said:

our d is giving trevor back his confidence

Zero pressure on him.  Not blitzing should help with coverage.  Not helping with that either.

He’s just such a predictable DC.  Teams have figured him out.  They adjust.  He doesn’t.

And it shows.

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

Zero pressure on him.  Not blitzing should help with coverage.  Not helping with that either.

He’s just such a predictable DC.  Teams have figured him out.  They adjust.  He doesn’t.

And it shows.

We have like half our dline  inured. When Lewis got injured last week and page still out this should not be a surprise.

This is the national football league. There’s no whining. It’s all about next man up. That’s why you have a large roster. These players even second stringers know how to play fundamentally and they’re not doing it on a regular basis.

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I don’t know why you’re surprised.  They have good receivers and our defense is really banged up.  No pressure on Lawrence.  He can pick us apart.

You are correct because Lawrence would do the SAME thing when we weren't banged up so this should be no surprise regardless of injury.

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We have like half our dline  inured. When Lewis got injured last week and page still out this should not be a surprise.

As if the defense was playing well when they were healthy.

We’re last in the league in yards allowed.  I don’t want excuses.  I want improvement.

• Like 2

Just now, SR711 said:

I think that may be spotted short of line to gain after review…the question is does Gambler Shane go for it?

Gonna be close. I thought he made it easy, but seeing it in slo mo has me wondering