Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

Just now, SR711 said:

So far for those keeping score at home,,, 

Patmon dropping a good ball in a critical situation adding to ones made by Dulin and Pierce last week which clearly cost us a win.  

Out LT Pryor continues to be a liability on pass pro limiting what we can do with a 37 year old pocket passer in terms of attacking downfield.  

D-line has 0 sacks and at most 1-2 pressures of Lawrence.

Reich deserves his share of the blame for the play so far this season, but I cannot rationally see how anyone but Chris Ballard should receive the lions share based on his offseason decisions, investments and fruits of those as described above. 

The Dline isn't to blame - it's the scheme I think. The routes underneath are ALWAYS open. Jags dinkin' and dunken' all day.

As bad as the coaching is, these players are just flat out being beat all over the field. I get that the coach has responsibilities in terms of getting the team ready to play, but the players need to take a long look in the mirror as well. 

Amazed that they didn't go for it then. Huge break for us. They 100 per cent would have gotten those three yards on 4th down. Rather down 17 than 21. We MUST score 7 on our 2-minute drill now.

• Like 1

I know, it's only thw 2nd game.... And in Jacksonville we never look good.... And we're getting things rolled in the 2nd half of the season (so far history) 

But I'm scared how we look today and most of the time last week. And I'm getting slowly impatient with our FO and Coaching Staff. It seems we're taking steps back instead of getting better. Maybe we need a reset?! 

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Reich deserves his share of the blame for the play so far this season, but I cannot rationally see how anyone but Chris Ballard should receive the lions share based on his offseason decisions, investments and fruits of those as described above. 

Curious... do you think play calling is good when early reads are mostly Hines, Granson, and Patmon. 

IMO, the WRs have been open. But felt the lions share was drawn up for short stuff. And why Patmon as an early read... 

And why not Parris on outside and slants... 

And another Hines... 

• Like 1

Just now, EastStreet said:

Curious... do you think play calling is good when early reads are mostly Hines, Granson, and Patmon. 

IMO, the WRs have been open. But felt the lions share was drawn up for short stuff. And why Patmon as an early read... 

And why not Parris on outside and slants... 

And another Hines... 

ballard hired reich .........    thats his guy  he needs to go down with him

• Like 1