Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Crazy thing is I can see Colts coming out tight.

I remember BB saying pats have trouble in Miami too. I wonder if it’s the heat after playing in cold weather. It’s just kind of funny both teams have issues in Fl. Might just be as simple as they are division games.

Maybe it’s too close to the Bermuda Triangle?   
A team that has beaten Buffalo, NE and AZ has no business losing at JAX.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

We also had no business losing to LV. 

LV is not a bad team. Maybe that’s why colt fans  are mad. They thought we should of rolled them This team was playing very good football before Grudan resigned. Then their star WR drove  drunk and killed someone.. They have had a lot of crap going on.  I knew Carr  would eat this defense up. 

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

LV is not a bad team. Maybe that’s why colt fans  are mad. They thought we should of rolled them This team was playing very good football before Grudan resigned. Then their star WR drove  drunk and killed someone.. They have had a lot of crap going on.  I knew Carr  would eat this defense up. 

I didn’t expect Indy to roll them. I did, however expect a win. Is what it is though. 

8 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I just saw colts are a 15.5 favorite lol. Kevin Bowen going the jags stink it will be a easy win is setting this team up for failure.

Bowen has covid-brain from his recent trip to the covid breeding ground....... FLORIDA.

That, or his mind is still on all the golf he played there.

Colts 24

Jaguars 17

I think we win, but it'll be closer then we want it to be. We haven't won in Jax since 2014, and I realize this is a new team for the most part, but we struggle against Jax in general. Even in the 1st game this year they had a chance to beat us in the end. I think we do our normal thing and make the playoffs, but it won't be in impressive fashion against a team we should dominate.

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

24-21 Jacksonville

On 1/2/2022 at 6:50 PM, danlhart87 said:

Colts 13

Jaguars 20

Colts need help from others reaching playoffs

On 1/2/2022 at 7:08 PM, IndySouthsider said:

Jags 21

Colts 16

:loco::loco::loco:

Colts win.

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Not that I know of. I have not seen anyone do that. That would be a project for someone here. :)

I think it's a good idea and shouldn't be too challenging to set up. Data from a weekly poll thread would be a good start. I could take a shot at it or help out.

5 hours ago, buccolts said:

I hate to say that I remember the Colts being 19 1/2 favorites over the Jets in '69.

I'll wait 'til the game's over to celebrate, which I do expect, but won't get all adamant about happening until the final whistle.

i still remember that day SMH

5 hours ago, buccolts said:

I hate to say that I remember the Colts being 19 1/2 favorites over the Jets in '69.

I'll wait 'til the game's over to celebrate, which I do expect, but won't get all adamant about happening until the final whistle.

That game was fixed.  Morrall was paid to keep it close.  He did too good of a job.   

But I agree, there’s no such thing as a sure thing.  

I thought i knew what to expect last week, but i was wrong.  All things taken into consideration, i would guess:

Colts. 23

Jags. 13

I’m worried jags will throw it all out there.  Going on 4th downs, Onside kick or fake punt.  They have absolutely nothing to lose, so youcan throw out any norms or tendencies.

If we come focused to play, we should be fine.  But if we come out flat again and get down, i worry about the outcome.  We dont wanna let themhang around and give that aggressive defense any hope.

We need to get back to the physical dominance we showed a few weeks ago.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:06 AM, SwedishColt said:

Its gonna be tight. But I think the Jags will struggle to score a lot on our defense so im saying 24-10 Colts 

"It's gonna be tight."

Proceeds to predict a 14 pt margin, 2 score game lol.

9 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

The power of positive thinking will will the Colts to a win Sunday.

But will Will will the colts to a victory? Or will Will not have enough will to will it to happen?

Archived