Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wentzszn said:

I won’t lie I am nervous. I hated this game from the moment the schedule came out. I did not like that jags was the final game.

Jags always play us tough but they are depleted and lost their coach. Lawrence is an INT machine and we know if we don't win this game it will be embarrassing and we would be letting whole city down here in Indy. JT won't let us lose, no worries. Leonard will dominate too, too much pride on the line.

Need a blowout win, up 30 points by the 3rd quarter. Outside of Josh Allen, Jags have no players that you have to remotely "gameplan" for. Need to take advantage of the lack of team chemistry (coaching fire mid-season, rookie QB) and get it done.

15 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I just want a win.  I think they will get a win too.  I feel like this team has too much character and too much talent to go to the worst team in the league and lose with their season on the line even with the past history vs the Jags.  In fact I think that will only motivate them more.  I am not willing to say they will blow them out but I do expect the Colts to get the W tomorrow.  

I was very very very wrong

5 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I won’t lie I am nervous. I hated this game from the moment the schedule came out. I did not like that jags was the final game.

God I wish I had been wrong, I had a very strong hunch we would lose but I couldn’t even dream it would be this pathetically. 

Unfortunately I had referenced the 1988 season final in my prediction, I just had this eerie feeling things weren't going to go well today. Absolute travesty to lose to this jag team and it allows a team so devoid of talent(those pathetic, living joke steelers to squeeze into the playoffs). Is there anyone out there of reasonable intelligence who isn't calling this multibillion dollar industry the nfe? Congrats to the Rooneys and that talentless garbage of a roster they put out on the field week after week. 

Archived