Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Coltsfan98 said:

Jags need the loss to secure that #1 pick. They've been tanking for weeks. Colts in a laugher 31-3.

15 hours ago, Coltsbluefan said:

Jags would love nothing more than to knock us out of the playoffs.This game is gonna be close,they always have been even with Peyton.

The Jaguars could beat us and still get the top pick, as long as the Lions win as well. Even if they don't, lowest Jacksonville would fall would be the #2 pick, as every other team outside of Detroit has at least 4 wins and so the Jags could end the season on a positive note, playing spoiler for a divisional rival and still draft no lower than 2nd.

Jags lost by 40 yesterday,5 to the Jets week before,14 vs Texans,20 vs Titans, 30 vs Rams

109 points last 5 games so losing big....Dare Ogunbowle is their starting rb now with Robinson done for the season. They cant stop the run at all gave up 181 yesterday, Lawrence is shell shocked. They want that top big badly, all the press down here been focusing on pretty much.

26 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Jax - absolutely nothing to play for.

Indy- playoff berth on the line.

Colts come out tight, let Jags hang around.

Jags field goal late in 4th quarter ends the season.  

24-21 Jacksonville

Mods shut down board…

Crazy thing is I can see Colts coming out tight.

I remember BB saying pats have trouble in Miami too. I wonder if it’s the heat after playing in cold weather. It’s just kind of funny both teams have issues in Fl. Might just be as simple as they are division games.

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am pretty sure if I told everyone in here before the season we could get into the playoffs by beating the Jags, everyone would take it. I am blocking out the 1st 16 games and just focused on Sunday now and that is what the Colts need to do and we need to do.

Not me. When the schedule came out I hated that jags game was the last game of season knowing the trouble we have with them.

Jags always play us tough, always. Almost beat us earlier in the year. We have not won in Jacksonville since 2014. I think we win in a tight one 24-21 but I would not be surprised at all if we lose this game. We have everything on the line the Jags have nothing. We sure laid an egg with everything on the line against the Raiders. Lets hope thats not an indication of the way this team plays in pressure situations. 

Archived