Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts/Raiders Post Game Thoughts

John Waylon

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea thats now 3 straight games where outside of 2 or 3 drives Wentz has looked pretty bad and this team has been carried by JT and the defense. He also played bad to the start the season. Inconsistent and unpredictable are the best words to describe him. Im baffled by the amount of posts I see week to week about how sold people are on him. Must be denial haha due to the 1st and 3rd we gave up.

Here comes all the haters, who only show up when we lose. Let’s all forget the past two weeks.

We lost. It sucks, but we were severely hit by quarantines this week and didn’t have enough time to truly practice. 

Carr is a good QB, I don’t care what the mainstream people say. We didn’t get pressure and he was able to beat us. 

to win games the defense has to hold the other team to under 20 and taylor needs 150 plus rushing yards .   any game this year when we have to throw to win its over .  140 passing yards under 60 percent completions you cant get wins like that .  without the fluke touchdown the game would of been a multiple score loss

Not a total season ender as we can still make the playoffs, but destiny not in our hands. Left ourselves too little margin of error. If we don't make it, we're officially in purgatory. Little draft capital, no post season. Terrible.

Same thing as pretty much all season; Wentz isn't very good. I don't care about the numbers, his QBR, whatever, if you watch the games, he's not very good. Oh well. Yeah, add weapons next season to help him, but weapons will help any QB. We'll still have one of the dumbest ones in the league. All talent, no brain. Carr wasn't great and he was still better than Wentz.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Can we stop with hot and cold takes after every game. One game doesn’t make a QB. Looks to me it hurt worse then we thought it would with him missing practice.

This isnt a "hot and cold" take, ive said it most of the season. Worst part for me is; I want him to be the guy. 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Here comes all the haters, who only show up when we lose. Let’s all forget the past two weeks.

We lost. It sucks, but we were severely hit by quarantines this week and didn’t have enough time to truly practice. 

Carr is a good QB, I don’t care what the mainstream people say. We didn’t get pressure and he was able to beat us. 

It’s getting ridiculous this happens after every loss.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Can we stop with hot and cold takes after every game. One game doesn’t make a QB. Looks to me it hurt worse then we thought it would with him missing practice.

look i was the biggest wentz supporter but the last couple weeks he has been horrible .  he was really bad in the cardinals game for 3 quarters , bad in this game bad in the patriots and bills game .  without the defense and taylor helping him it gets ugly .   there hasnt been one game wentz put the team on his back the cardinals game the defense held them to 16 points taylor went over 100 yards . 

The Carson/Reich duo was bad today besides for one drive. Our receiving corps didn't look like they were open on most plays.

Our Defense played pretty well. It had a few plays break, but our offense didn't capitalize when they got the turnovers. Far more on the O and the ST teams today then the D.

This definitely is an excuse, but it has merit. Not having Wentz there at practice along with most of our OL really hurt the game flow on offense this week it feels like. The Raiders wanted it and needed it more and they got it, and they didn't play that impressively either.

They better get out of their own * and be ready for the Jags next week. I don't give a damn about their record nor should anyone else if you've seen our recent record in Jacksonville...

Reich did have some questionable play calling. We can't throw a screen to save our lives. Those quick outs to the sideline too, we don't execute them all at all. 

What's the playoff machine look like? I don't think it's a win and in anymore. Who has to lose? 

10 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Yea thats now 3 straight games where outside of 2 or 3 drives Wentz has looked pretty bad and this team has been carried by JT and the defense. He also played bad to the start the season. Inconsistent and unpredictable are the best words to describe him. Im baffled by the amount of posts I see week to week about how sold people are on him. Must be denial haha due to the 1st and 3rd we gave up.

Wentz has been inaccurate the last 2 months. If you have the chance to get Wilson or Rogers you do it. If not I'd roll with Wentz next year. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Ive been here the whole time, Wentz sucked the last two games also outside of 2 drives. JT and the defense carries this team Wentz could be replaced by many others and the team would run the same/better

Archived