Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carson Wentz....

Shadow_Creek

I'd love to see Wentz do a presser from the football field in Cali while tossing to Pittman and Patmon. Let me see him toss some deep ones to our two bigs streaking down the sideline. 

That is borderline erotic to me... (even if Reich won't throw deep during the season lol).

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

I'd love to see Wentz do a presser from the football field in Cali while tossing to Pittman and Patmon. Let me see him toss some deep ones to our two bigs streaking down the sideline. 

That is borderline erotic to me... (even if Reich won't throw deep during the season lol).

Awkward Peace Out GIF by swerk

9 hours ago, EastStreet said:

In the thread about Wentz in Cali with Pittman and patron there are more pictures and a couple short clips of him throwing to them. It’s from his agent. I think Patton is going to benefit from training with Wentz early and hanging with Pittman so much.

9 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

In the thread about Wentz in Cali with Pittman and patron there are more pictures and a couple short clips of him throwing to them. It’s from his agent. I think Patton is going to benefit from training with Wentz early and hanging with Pittman so much.

Yup. I just wish Harris was out there benefitting too. 

Love seeing Patmon get a leg up on chemistry. Should be tremendous help come camp time. 

I hope Wentz has no press conferences, no twitter posts and no interviews until after the first game.   Speak softly and carry a big stick.  He has a lot to prove and words do nothing for him right now.   Just be one of the players on the team and let your performance do the talking.  JMHO.

9 hours ago, NDSU_Guy said:

I hope Wentz has no press conferences, no twitter posts and no interviews until after the first game.   Speak softly and carry a big stick.  He has a lot to prove and words do nothing for him right now.   Just be one of the players on the team and let your performance do the talking.  JMHO.

Uh I don't think he can do that, he is the QB and the team will do a presser to introduce him at the very least. The HC and starting QB's are always front and center in the media, it's part of the job.

Philly media is almost as bad as Indy media. They all keep going on and on and on about the same thing hunting for quotes for their farewell stories. This is so frustrating. Come on Indy media. Ask SOMETHING. ANYTHING! About what we can expect on the field, what he's seen that he likes from our players... what he thinks fits well with his game... Anything! Please!

25 minutes press conference. Could have been done in 3 minutes.... pretty much all the questions were:

- him and Frank and their relationship

- what went wrong last year

- Hurts? you can include that into the previous one I guess...

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Philly media is almost as bad as Indy media. They all keep going on and on and on about the same thing hunting for quotes for their farewell stories. This is so frustrating. Come on Indy media. Ask SOMETHING. ANYTHING! About what we can expect on the field, what he's seen that he likes from our players... what he thinks fits well with his game... Anything! Please!

This times 10000x. Just listened to the presser and the sheer lack of creativity in question asking was worse than what you'd see in a middle school journalism class.

3 minutes ago, Restored said:

This times 10000x. Just listened to the presser and the sheer lack of creativity in question asking was worse than what you'd see in a middle school journalism class.

Agreed, it was pretty bad. Carson took it in stride thankfully. 

I know we’re small market, but the media can and should be better. 

2 minutes ago, ukcolt12 said:

He came across well

Bland as toast questions from the media 

Indy media is good at two things, basketball and auto racing, anything else, not too in depth or insightful.  Candidly, I'd much rather be us than Philly media.  I don't need a bunch of media types trying to make a name for themselves getting in the head of my football team. 

1 hour ago, Coltsfan98 said:

Why wouldn't they allow questions from Philly media?  just tell them no comment if you don't want to answer the question and move on, just makes it look bad by putting that out there. 

2 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Phily media is so damn salty lol.  Btw his article was proven false they let Philly writers in.

So apparently this was more nonsense coming out of Philly since there was indeed Philly media asking questions during the press conference. Now I know why Wentz wanted out of there!

21 minutes ago, Coltsfan98 said:

So apparently this was more nonsense coming out of Philly since there was indeed Philly media asking questions during the press conference. Now I know why Wentz wanted out of there!

Yeah, I was going to say that throughout the conference he was fielding questions from reporters he recognized, including someone named “genius”. I assumed they were Eagles reporters. 

Archived