Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Trade for Wentz (details in first post)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am never playing poker with Ballard. My god that's a steal.

Long time Eagles fan, here is my rundown on Carson Wentz. I'll start with Wentz the person/teammate. Through 2018 he was widely considered a great guy, great teammate, hard worker. Then out of t

From Adam Schefter: Philadelphia has agreed to trade Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a firs

Posted Images

Philadelphia has agreed to trade Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first, league sources tell @mortreport and me.

a steal to me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I really think this is a steal. The local media around the Eagles along with their fans have always thrown so much hate to their own players when they have a rough spot (Philly is eccentric about sports and sports drama in general...) . Besides last year, which was mediocre, Wentz has been a top 12 QB or greater in most of his career.

And if he doesn't pan out for real then we didn't lose much at all.

• Like 6

Looks like its happening.  I should be more excited but Carson scares me.  He has the tools to be good, but also tends to not finish seasons and a questionable attitude.

What else can I say but go Colts.  They are rolling the dice pretty hard here imo 

• Like 1

I was ok with 2 2nd rounders if they really thought they could fix him. My thoughts kind of hinge on what the conditions are. Better not be something dumb like pro-bowl... Would like the trade a lot for a 3rd and a 2nd.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Derakynn said:

I was ok with 2 2nd rounders if they really thought they could fix him. My thoughts kind of hinge on what the conditions are. Better not be something dumb like pro-bowl... Would like the trade a lot for a 3rd and a 2nd.

First or Second All-Pro team, hopefully, is the condition for 1st rounder. That is way more reasonable. :) 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We’ll damn Fosh and Sileo were right

You throw spaghetti on the wall based on rumored interest, yeah it is bound to stick at some point. However, no one really came close to the final details. 

• Like 2

I think this is a great deal. If it doesn't work we didn't give up a lot and if it does the first round pick next year isn't going to be a high pick anyway. Let's get our new QB to Indy and get started on turning him back into the QB the Eagles thought he could be when they took him #2 overall.

• Like 3
Just now, chad72 said:

First or Second All-Pro team, hopefully, is the condition for 1st rounder. That is way more reasonable. :) 

I believe it is 75% of the teams snaps and a playoff berth, so not bad, if we make the playoffs it shouldn't be a good pick anyway!

• Like 4
  • Shive changed the title to Colts Trade for Wentz
4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I am never playing poker with Ballard. My god that's a steal.

Part of me feels bad for the Philly GM. To go from wanting 2 1st round picks to taking this is insane.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Superman said:

I'm really surprised the conditions are based on playing time. If Wentz is good, we'll be giving up a first in 2022.

True but if we win the division with him, it will be a pick at best in the low 20s or at worst in the high 20s for Philly. If we make the playoffs, it will be in the low 20s too.

Home run trade for Ballard!!!

• Like 1

My post disappeared when there were two threads.  Anyway, I think this is a great trade for the Colts without breaking the bank, so to speak.  Huge potential upside for us.

I'm sure this also means the end of the JB era in Indy.  He's a great teammate and I wish him all the best.

Now, we can focus on a LT and other positions of need in the draft and FA.

Just now, Shive said:

Part of me feels bad for the Philly GM. To go from wanting 2 1st round picks to taking this is insane.

Posturing. He was never getting two firsts and I think everyone knew it. He did okay for a QB some think is broken, that his team moved on from during the season.

Once again Ballard shines as he held out refusing one or two first rounders. As for Wentz not thrilled but don't forget the dramatic change in Tanehill after leaving Miami to go to Tennessee. Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, Superman said:

I'm really surprised the conditions are based on playing time. If Wentz is good, we'll be giving up a first in 2022.

Considering Wentz's injury history, that's an appropriate condition.

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

shows that the market wasnt there for Wentz. 

100%

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

Posturing. He was never getting two firsts and I think everyone knew it. He did okay for a QB some think is broken, that his team moved on from during the season.

Absolutely agree. I don't think it helps a GM (PR wise) to publicly push for so much compensation and come away with so much less.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shasta519 said:

So the conditional pick is just insured against injury...because he will be the starter all season regardless of how bad he plays.

I think it has playoffs attached to it.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

True but if we win the division with him, it will be a pick at best in the low 20s.

It's still potential ammo to improve the team. We can't use the 2022 first as trade fodder (if we wanted to move up, which probably wouldn't be happening once Wentz is on the roster). 

But I said for a while I wouldn't be thrilled about not having a first rounder in consecutive seasons, and this deal avoids that. And the 2021 third kind of equalizes it for me. 

I'm okay with this deal. Just get ready to give up that first rounder next season.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

So the conditional pick is just insured against injury...because he will be the starter all season regardless of how bad he plays.

Not really. . . if he sucks you can bench him in time to prevent the 2nd from becoming a first.  

• Like 3
  • Superman changed the title to Colts Trade for Wentz (details in first post)
  • Superman locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Will be updated later with GMs and timeslot   Round 1 1) Jacksonville Jaguars 2) New York Jets 3) San Francisco 49ers (from Houston Texans through Miami Dolphins) 4) Atlanta Falcons 5) Cincinnati Bengals 6) Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles) 7) Detroit Lions 8) Carolina Panthers 9) Denver Broncos 10) Dallas Cowboys 11) New York Giants 12) Philadelphia Eagles (from San Francisco 49ers through Miami Dolphins) 13) Los Angeles Chargers 14) Minnesota Vikings 15) New England Patriots 16) Arizona Cardinals 17) Las Vegas Raiders 18) Miami Dolphins 19) Washington Football Team 20) Chicago Bears 21) Indianapolis Colts 22) Tennessee Titans 23) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks) 24) Pittsburgh Steelers 25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams) 26) Cleveland Browns 27) Baltimore Ravens 28) New Orleans Saints 29) Green Bay Packers 30) Buffalo Bills 31) Kansas City Chiefs 32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Do NOT post in this thread. It will be locked shortly.    Guys - This is an info only thread. It will be locked, and updated throughout the mock draft by @NFLfan.    Contents: Helpful links to research/plan your draft NFL.com's big board (post #1) - NFLfan will "cut" each pick from the big board, and paste into the draft order as we progress through the mock. Each round will have it's own post (#2+... ) of draft order.    In short, use this thread to keep up to date on prospects still available. This is one of many big boards. Here are some other helpful links. NFL.com's full big board (with player profiles) https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/prospects?year=2021 PFF's big board https://www.pff.com/draft/big-board?season=2021 Draft guru big boards - Defense http://draftboardguru.com/valuedef/ Offense - http://draftboardguru.com/valueoff/ Full Draft order (all 7 rounds) - https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-order-for-all-seven-rounds Full draft capital (helpful when looking at trades) - http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/power_rankings Team needs TDN - https://thedraftnetwork.com/team-needs PFF - https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-team-needs-after-2021-free-agency-2021-nfl-draft CBS (includes FA adds and losses - https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-draft-order-team-needs-post-free-agency-49ers-trade-up-and-dolphins-eagles-trade-down/ Draft history by team (if you want to look back the last few years) - https://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/     NFL.com's Big Board (top 340)   7.3-7.5 Perennial All-Pro Trevor Lawrence  CLEMSON  7.40  QB      7.0-7.29 Pro Bowl Talent Kyle Pitts  FLORIDA  7.19  TE     Devonta Smith  ALABAMA  7.13  WR     Ja'marr Chase  LSU  7.12  WR     Patrick Surtain Ii  ALABAMA  7.02  CB       6.7-7.0 Year 1 Quality Starter Micah Parsons  PENN STATE  6.89  LB     Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah  NOTRE DAME  6.82 LB Jaylen Waddle  ALABAMA  6.81  WR     Penei Sewell  OREGON  6.73  OT     Travis Etienne  CLEMSON  6.71  RB Rashawn Slater  NORTHWESTERN 6.70     OT     Christian Barmore  ALABAMA  6.70  DT   6.3-6.5 Will be a Starter Within the First Two Seasons Zach Wilson  BRIGHAM YOUNG  6.50  QB Trey Lance  NORTH DAKOTA STATE  6.47  QB Jaycee Horn  SOUTH CAROLINA  6.46    CB     Najee Harris  ALABAMA  6.46    RB     Justin Fields  OHIO STATE  6.45    QB     Christian Darrisaw  VIRGINIA TECH  6.45  OT     Jayson Oweh  PENN STATE  6.44  EDGE     Alijah Vera-Tucker  USC  6.43    G     Elijah Moore  MISSISSIPPI  6.43      WR Azeez Ojulari  GEORGIA  6.42    EDGE Teven Jenkins  OKLAHOMA STATE  6.42  OT Landon Dickerson  ALABAMA  6.42  C Javonte Williams  NORTH CAROLINA  6.40  RB  Kwity Paye  MICHIGAN  6.40  EDGE Greg Newsome Ii  NORTHWESTERN  6.40  CB Jaelan Phillips  MIAMI (FLA.)  6.39  EDGE   Zaven Collins  TULSA  6.39  LB Caleb Farley  VIRGINIA TECH  6.38  CB Tyson Campbell  GEORGIA  6.37  CB Kadarius Toney  FLORIDA  6.36    WR     Trevon Moehrig  TCU  6.35    SAF     Jamin Davis  KENTUCKY  6.35    LB     Terrace Marshall Jr.  LSU  6.34    WR     Greg Rousseau  MIAMI (FLA.)  6.33    EDGE     Mac Jones  ALABAMA  6.33    QB     Nick Bolton  MISSOURI  6.33    LB     Tommy Tremble  NOTRE DAME  6.32    TE     Joe Tryon  WASHINGTON  6.31    EDGE Eric Stokes  GEORGIA  6.31    CB     Chris Rumph Ii  DUKE  6.31    EDGE     Levi Onwuzurike  WASHINGTON  6.31    DT     Quinn Meinerz  WIS.-WHITEWATER  6.31    C     Tylan Wallace  OKLAHOMA STATE  6.30    WR     Aaron Robinson  UCF  6.30    CB     Jamar Johnson  INDIANA  6.30    SAF     Pat Freiermuth  PENN STATE  6.30    TE 6.1-6.29 Good Backup Who Could Become Starter     Boogie Basham  WAKE FOREST  6.29    DE     Aaron Banks  NOTRE DAME  6.29    G     Alex Leatherwood  ALABAMA  6.28    OT     Nico Collins  MICHIGAN  6.28    WR     Payton Turner  HOUSTON  6.27    DE     Joseph Ossai  TEXAS  6.27    EDGE     Dayo Odeyingbo  VANDERBILT  6.27    EDGE     Stone Forsythe  FLORIDA  6.27    OT     Liam Eichenberg  NOTRE DAME  6.27    OT     Baron Browning  OHIO STATE  6.27    LB     Rashod Bateman  MINNESOTA  6.27    WR     Ifeatu Melifonwu  SYRACUSE  6.26    CB Cade Johnson  SOUTH DAKOTA STATE  6.26    WR Creed Humphrey  OKLAHOMA  6.26    C     Jabril Cox  LSU  6.26    LB     Sam Cosmi  TEXAS  6.26    OT     Milton Williams  LOUISIANA TECH  6.25    DT     Amari Rodgers  CLEMSON  6.25    WR     Robert Rochell  CENTRAL ARKANSAS  6.25    CB     Dillon Radunz  NORTH DAKOTA STATE  6.25    OT     Elijah Molden  WASHINGTON  6.25    CB     Jevon Holland  OREGON  6.25    SAF     Spencer Brown  NORTHERN IOWA  6.25    OT     Deonte Brown  ALABAMA  6.25    G     Asante Samuel Jr.  FLORIDA STATE  6.24    CB     Josh Palmer  TENNESSEE  6.24    WR     Kelvin Joseph  KENTUCKY  6.24      CB     Wyatt Davis  OHIO STATE  6.24    G     Josh Myers  OHIO STATE  6.23    C     Divine Deablo  VIRGINIA TECH  6.23    SAF     Shakur Brown  MICHIGAN STATE  6.23    CB     Paulson Adebo  STANFORD  6.23    CB     Charles Snowden  VIRGINIA  6.22    EDGE Rondale Moore  PURDUE  6.22    WR Jackson Carman  CLEMSON  6.22    G Amon-Ra St. Brown  USC  6.21    WR Cornell Powell  CLEMSON  6.21      WR Dylan Moses  ALABAMA  6.21    LB Kendrick Green  ILLINOIS  6.21    G Tyler Shelvin  LSU  6.20    DT Trey Sermon  OHIO STATE  6.20    RB     Walker Little  STANFORD  6.20    OT     Kyle Trask  FLORIDA  6.19    QB     Jaylon Moore  WESTERN MICHIGAN  6.19    OT     Brady Christensen  BRIGHAM YOUNG  6.19    OT     Dyami Brown  NORTH CAROLINA  6.19    WR Trey Smith  TENNESSEE  6.18    G     Malcolm Koonce  BUFFALO  6.18    EDGE     Ben Cleveland  GEORGIA  6.18    G     Hunter Long  BOSTON COLLEGE  6.17    TE     Richie Grant  UCF  6.17    SAF     Michael Carter  NORTH CAROLINA  6.17    RB Michal Menet  PENN STATE  6.16    C     Patrick Johnson  TULANE  6.16    EDGE     Josh Ball  MARSHALL  6.16    OT     Tamorrion Terry  FLORIDA STATE  6.15    WR Marquez Stevenson  HOUSTON  6.15    WR Austin Watkins Jr.  ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM  6.14    WR Kary Vincent Jr.  LSU  6.14    CB Chazz Surratt  NORTH CAROLINA  6.14      LB Hamsah Nasirildeen  FLORIDA STATE  6.14    SAF Davis Mills  STANFORD  6.14    QB Alim Mcneill  NORTH CAROLINA STATE  6.14    DT D'wayne Eskridge  WESTERN MICHIGAN  6.14    WR Bobby Brown Iii  TEXAS A&M  6.14    DT Jay Tufele  USC  6.13    DT Royce Newman  MISSISSIPPI  6.13    G Kenneth Gainwell  MEMPHIS  6.13    RB Ronnie Perkins  OKLAHOMA  6.12    EDGE Daviyon Nixon  IOWA  6.12    DT Kellen Mond  TEXAS A&M  6.12    QB Jalen Mayfield  MICHIGAN  6.12    OT Jermar Jefferson  OREGON STATE  6.12      RB Tyree Gillespie  MISSOURI  6.12    SAF Demetric Felton  UCLA  6.12    WR Jaylen Twyman  PITTSBURGH  6.11    DT Rhamondre Stevenson  OKLAHOMA  6.11    RB Pete Werner  OHIO STATE  6.10      LB Larry Rountree Iii  MISSOURI  6.10    RB Cameron Mcgrone  MICHIGAN  6.10    LB Buddy Johnson  TEXAS A&M  6.10    LB Chuba Hubbard  OKLAHOMA STATE  6.10    RB Jared Hocker  TEXAS A&M  6.10    G Andre Cisco  SYRACUSE  6.10    SAF   6.0 Developmental Traits-Based Prospect Christian Uphoff  ILLINOIS STATE  6.00    SAF Bryce Thompson  TENNESSEE  6.00    CB Ambry Thomas  MICHIGAN  6.00    CB Benjamin St-Juste  MINNESOTA  6.00    CB Shi Smith  SOUTH CAROLINA  6.00    WR Jordan Smith  ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM  6.00    EDGE Jamien Sherwood  AUBURN  6.00    SAF Anthony Schwartz  AUBURN  6.00    WR Cam Sample  TULANE  6.00    DT     Tre Nixon  UCF  6.00    WR     Jamie Newman  WAKE FOREST  6.00    QB     Israel Mukuamu  SOUTH CAROLINA  6.00    CB Dave Moore  GRAMBLING STATE  6.00    G Isaiah Mcduffie  BOSTON COLLEGE  6.00    LB James Hudson  CINCINNATI  6.00    OT Shaun Wade  OHIO STATE  5.99    CB Ernest Jones  SOUTH CAROLINA  5.99    LB Talanoa Hufanga  USC  5.99    SAF Kylin Hill  MISSISSIPPI STATE  5.99    RB Khalil Herbert  VIRGINIA TECH  5.99    RB Shawn Davis  FLORIDA  5.99    SAF Jose Borregales  MIAMI (FLA.)  5.99    K Rashad Weaver  PITTSBURGH  5.98    DE Shaka Toney  PENN STATE  5.98    EDGE Caden Sterns  TEXAS  5.98    SAF Jaret Patterson  BUFFALO  5.98    RB Brenden Jaimes  NEBRASKA  5.98    OT Javian Hawkins  LOUISVILLE  5.98    RB Wyatt Hubert  KANSAS STATE  5.97    DE Frank Darby  ARIZONA STATE  5.97    WR Tutu Atwell  LOUISVILLE  5.97    WR Marvin Wilson  FLORIDA STATE  5.96    DT Marco Wilson  FLORIDA  5.96    CB Jaquan Hardy  TIFFIN UNIVERSITY  5.96    RB 5.8-5.99 Backup / Special Teamer Marlon Tuipulotu  USC  5.95    DT Brevin Jordan  MIAMI (FLA.)  5.95    TE Earnest Brown Iv  NORTHWESTERN  5.95    DE Khyiris Tonga  BRIGHAM YOUNG  5.94    DT Tommy Togiai  OHIO STATE  5.94    DT Janarius Robinson  FLORIDA STATE  5.94    EDGE Monty Rice  GEORGIA  5.94    LB Shemar Jean-Charles  APPALACHIAN STATE  5.94    CB Victor Dimukeje  DUKE  5.94    EDGE Michael Carter Ii  DUKE  5.94    CB K.J. Britt  AUBURN  5.94    LB D'ante Smith  EAST CAROLINA  5.93    OT Will Sherman  COLORADO  5.93    OT Zech Mcphearson  TEXAS TECH  5.93    CB Simi Fehoko  STANFORD  5.93    WR Tommy Doyle  MIAMI (OHIO)  5.93    OT Dj Daniel  GEORGIA  5.93    CB Whop Philyor  INDIANA  5.92    WR Darren Hall  SAN DIEGO STATE  5.92    CB Landon Young  KENTUCKY  5.91    OT Darrick Forrest  CINCINNATI  5.91    SAF Tre Brown  OKLAHOMA  5.91    CB Trill Williams  SYRACUSE  5.90    SAF James Smith  CINCINNATI  5.90    P Elerson Smith  NORTHERN IOWA  5.90    EDGE Amen Ogbongbemiga  OKLAHOMA STATE  5.90    LB Patrick Jones Ii  PITTSBURGH  5.90    EDGE Robert Hainsey  NOTRE DAME  5.90    OT Sam Ehlinger  TEXAS  5.90    QB Will Bradley-King  BAYLOR  5.90    EDGE Ar'darius Washington  TCU  5.89    SAF Tony Poljan  VIRGINIA  5.89    TE Bryan Mills  NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL  5.89    CB Olaijah Griffin  USC  5.89    CB Jack Anderson  TEXAS TECH  5.89    G Jason Pinnock  PITTSBURGH  5.88    CB Racey Mcmath  LSU  5.88    WR Drew Dalman  STANFORD  5.88    C Quinton Bohanna  KENTUCKY  5.88    DT Rodarius Williams  OKLAHOMA STATE  5.87    CB Osa Odighizuwa  UCLA  5.87    DT Alaric Jackson  IOWA  5.87    OT Josh Imatorbhebhe  ILLINOIS  5.87    WR Noah Gray  DUKE  5.87    TE Sage Surratt  WAKE FOREST  5.86    WR    - Ben Skowronek  NOTRE DAME  5.86    WR Dan Moore Jr.  TEXAS A&M  5.86    OT Ihmir Smith-Marsette  IOWA  5.85    WR Evan Mcpherson  FLORIDA  5.85    K Tarron Jackson  COASTAL CAROLINA  5.85    DE Max Duffy  KENTUCKY  5.85    P Kenny Yeboah  MISSISSIPPI  5.84    TE Seth Williams  AUBURN  5.84    WR Ade Ogundeji  NOTRE DAME  5.84    DE Jerome Johnson  INDIANA  5.84    DT     Deon Jackson  DUKE  5.84    RB     Chandon Herring  BRIGHAM YOUNG  5.84    G     Chris Evans  MICHIGAN  5.84    RB Brandon Stephens  SOUTHERN METHODIST  5.83    CB Jaelon Darden  NORTH TEXAS  5.83    WR Jalen Camp  GEORGIA TECH  5.83    WR James Wiggins  CINCINNATI  5.82    SAF Sadarius Hutcherson  SOUTH CAROLINA  5.82    G Nate Hobbs  ILLINOIS  5.82    CB Will Fries  PENN STATE  5.82    G Derrick Barnes  PURDUE  5.82    LB Larry Borom  MISSOURI  5.81    G Garret Wallow  TCU  5.80    LB Tyler Vaughns  USC  5.80    WR Donovan Stiner  FLORIDA  5.80    SAF Darius Stills  WEST VIRGINIA  5.80    DT Quincy Roche  MIAMI (FLA.)  5.80    EDGE Dazz Newsome  NORTH CAROLINA  5.80    WR Jonathan Marshall  ARKANSAS  5.80    DT Roy Lopez  ARIZONA  5.80    DT Brenden Knox  MARSHALL  5.80    RB Naquan Jones MICHIGAN STATE  5.80    DT Damar Hamlin  PITTSBURGH  5.80    SAF Kylen Granson  SOUTHERN METHODIST  5.80    TE Chauncey Golston  IOWA  5.80    DE Tory Carter  LSU  5.80    FB   5.5-5.69 Chance to Make End of Roster or Practice Squad Erroll Thompson  MISSISSIPPI STATE  5.69    LB Jacoby Stevens  LSU  5.69    SAF    Senior Kene Nwangwu  IOWA STATE  5.69    RB Isaiah Mckoy  KENT STATE  5.69    WR Deommodore Lenoir  OREGON  5.69    CB Darius Hodge  MARSHALL  5.69    EDGE Drew Himmelman  ILLINOIS STATE  5.69    OT Trey Hill  GEORGIA  5.69    C Jake Funk  MARYLAND  5.69    RB Michael Dwumfour  RUTGERS  5.69    DT Ian Book  NOTRE DAME  5.69    QB Mark Webb  GEORGIA  5.68    SAF Trey Ragas  LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE  5.68    RB Briley Moore-Mckinney  KANSAS STATE  5.68    TE Drake Jackson  KENTUCKY  5.68    C Malik Herring  GEORGIA  5.68    DE Thomas Graham Jr.  OREGON 5.68    CB Dai'jean Dixon  NICHOLLS STATE  5.68    WR Zach Davidson  CENTRAL MISSOURI  5.68    TE Jonathon Cooper  OHIO STATE  5.68    DE Spencer Brown  ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM  5.68    RB Kayode Awosika  BUFFALO  5.68    G Marlon Williams  UCF  5.67    WR Sam Webb  MISSOURI WESTERN STATE 5.67    CB Richard Lecounte Iii  GEORGIA  5.67    SAF Tay Gowan  UCF  5.67    CB Dax Milne  BRIGHAM YOUNG  5.66    WR Ryan Mccollum  TEXAS A&M  5.66    C Mike Strachan  CHARLESTON (WV)  5.65    WR Tj Slaton  FLORIDA  5.65    DT Tommy Kraemer  NOTRE DAME  5.65    G Josh Kaindoh  FLORIDA STATE  5.65    DE Feleipe Franks  ARKANSAS  5.65    QB Eli Mitchell  LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE  5.64    RB Tre' Mckitty  GEORGIA  5.64    TE Forrest Merrill  ARKANSAS STATE  5.63    DT Tony Fields Ii  WEST VIRGINIA  5.63    LB Greg Eiland  MISSISSIPPI STATE  5.63    G Keyion Dixon  EASTERN KENTUCKY  5.63    WR Cole Van Lanen  WISCONSIN  5.62    G Mason Stokke  WISCONSIN  5.62    FB Pressley Harvin Iii  GEORGIA TECH  5.62    P Nick Eubanks  MICHIGAN  5.62    TE Josh Johnson  LOUISIANA-MONROE  5.61    RB Chris Wilcox  BRIGHAM YOUNG  5.60    CB Grant Stuard  HOUSTON  5.60    LB Dylan Soehner  IOWA STATE  5.60    TE Brandon Smith  IOWA  5.60    WR Tre Norwood  OKLAHOMA  5.60    CB Javon Mckinley  NOTRE DAME  5.60    WR Tim Jones  SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI  5.60    WR Robert Jones  MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE  5.60    G Carson Green  TEXAS A&M  5.60    OT Chris Garrett  CONCORDIA-ST. PAUL  5.60    EDGE Luke Farrell  OHIO STATE  5.60    TE Jake Curhan  CALIFORNIA  5.60    OT Riley Cole  SOUTH ALABAMA  5.60    LB Camryn Bynum  CALIFORNIA  5.60    CB Gary Brightwell  ARIZONA  5.60    RB Brady Breeze  OREGON  5.60    SAF Joshuah Bledsoe  MISSOURI  5.60    SAF Jaquan Bailey  IOWA STATE  5.60    DE Cary Angeline  NORTH CAROLINA STATE  5.60    TE Jonathan Adams  ARKANSAS STATE  5.60    WR Nahshon Wright  OREGON STATE  5.59    CB Jamar Watson  KENTUCKY  5.59    EDGE Tariq Thompson  SAN DIEGO STATE  5.59    SAF Warren Jackson  COLORADO STATE  5.59    WR Jack Heflin  IOWA  5.59    DT Tq Graham  TEXAS  5.59    DT Marquiss Spencer  MISSISSIPPI STATE  5.58    DE Cj Marable  COASTAL CAROLINA  5.58    RB Elijah Sullivan  KANSAS STATE  5.57    LB Stevie Scott Iii  INDIANA  5.57    RB Khalil Mcclain  TROY  5.57    WR Raymond Johnson Iii  GEORGIA SOUTHERN  5.57    DE Adrian Hardy  LOUISIANA TECH  5.57    WR Austin Faoliu  OREGON  5.57    DT Drue Chrisman  OHIO STATE  5.57    P Tristen Hoge  BRIGHAM YOUNG  5.56    G Trevon Grimes  FLORIDA  5.56    WR Pro Wells  TCU  5.55    TE Branden Mack  TEMPLE  5.55    WR Isaiahh Loudermilk  WISCONSIN  5.55    DE Brandin Echols  KENTUCKY  5.55    CB Tuf Borland  OHIO STATE  5.55    LB Blake Proehl  EAST CAROLINA  5.54    WR Josiah Bronson  WASHINGTON  5.54    DT T.J. Vasher  TEXAS TECH  5.53    WR Ben Mason  MICHIGAN  5.53    FB Daelin Hayes  NOTRE DAME  5.53    EDGE Paddy Fisher  NORTHWESTERN  5.53    LB Brennan Eagles  TEXAS  5.53    WR  
    • A lot of what I’m about to say came from Bucky Brooks but I can’t sit here and really believe the 49ers are sitting there with Jimmy Garropolo and thinking “Man you know what we need to be able to compete against Pat Mahomes in the Super Bowl? Mac Jones!”   3 first round picks to move up and take Mac Jones? I know Shannahan has his really specific traits he wants in a QB but I don’t see why you invest that type of capital to get what you already have. Kyle is one of the more respected guys in the game, so I can’t think that he is really that short sighted. When you make an aggressive move to get a QB, It should to get a guy that has something else that the other guy doesn’t. What does Jones offer that Jimmy doesn’t?
    • I'm fine with 2nd round LT but don't want Q at LT
  • Members

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 734

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 163

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,342

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,758

• Qcolts

Qcolts 28