Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Trade for Wentz (details in first post)

ColtV

6 minutes ago, Myles said:

The Colts have a much better O-line than the Eagles did.   Much better WR's than the Eagles did.   Much better RB's than the Eagles did.    No reason to think Wentz will not be better in Indy.  

Not to mention the Colts have a much more stable GM and head coach. 

Plus Indy's media will not destroy him at every opportunity. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Myles said:

The Colts have a much better O-line than the Eagles did.   Much better WR's than the Eagles did.   Much better RB's than the Eagles did.    No reason to think Wentz will not be better in Indy.  

And much cooler fans!

17 hours ago, Myles said:

Yep, just stay in control and trust your weapons. Playing ahead will be big for him, let the running game do the heavy lifting.

New Colt fan from North Dakota. I have followed Wentz since his high school days and am so glad he’s out of Philly. They did him no favors except for a nice contract obviously. With Carson back with Coach Reich I really feel he will get back to where he was when Reich was his coach. Go Colts!!!!

54 minutes ago, NodakColt said:

New Colt fan from North Dakota. I have followed Wentz since his high school days and am so glad he’s out of Philly. They did him no favors except for a nice contract obviously. With Carson back with Coach Reich I really feel he will get back to where he was when Reich was his coach. Go Colts!!!!

I thought North Dakota residents were Vikings fans like Carson was. haha

Welcome to the forum. :)

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I thought North Dakota residents were Vikings fans like Carson was. haha

Welcome to the forum. :)

I’ve always been a Vikings fan but they are on the back burner. Looking forward to coming to Indy for a game or 2 next season 

2 hours ago, NodakColt said:

I’ve always been a Vikings fan but they are on the back burner. Looking forward to coming to Indy for a game or 2 next season 

It would have been good for Wentz to play for the Vikes as Adam Thielen did. I'm not a fan of Cousins. I would have preferred Wentz.

Anyway, enjoy your time here. I'm the only Vikes fan who posts regularly here. 

5 hours ago, NodakColt said:

The GM for Philly isn’t very good at his job for one thing 

Well...  he may not be as bad as you think he is. 

The current GM of the Eagles is Howie Roseman.   The GM for the Eagles when they won the Super Bowl just a few years ago?   The same Howie Roseman.  

Winning in the NFL at a sustained high level is not that easy.   That’s why Belichick’s run has been so impressive. 

2 hours ago, colts8718 said:

Love the way Ballard is building the team but giving up 2nd round pick which can become a 1st next year was to much. It seems we where competing against ourselves 

Have you been noticing what QBs have been getting traded for and how much they are paid? 

When Reich gets him back to form it will be one of the biggest steals of the year. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Wentz has a better year than Prescott. 

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Well...  he may not be as bad as you think he is. 

The current GM of the Eagles is Howie Roseman.   The GM for the Eagles when they won the Super Bowl just a few years ago?   The same Howie Roseman.  

Winning in the NFL at a sustained high level is not that easy.   That’s why Belichick’s run has been so impressive. 

I’m well aware. He’s also only had one pro bowler from his drafts since 14’ I believe and that’s none other than Wentz. He passed up in Metcalf and Jefferson, 2 receivers that would of helped the passing game big time. Foles found lightning in a bottle for 2 games and the rest is history 

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Have you been noticing what QBs have been getting traded for and how much they are paid? 

When Reich gets him back to form it will be one of the biggest steals of the year. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Wentz has a better year than Prescott. 

Would love to be wrong :banana:

Archived