Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Exactly 

Franks's mindless aggressiveness costs us again.  It is these kinds of decisions which are made simply to play to a certain mindset rather than with any feel of the game or your opponent that make me wonder if he is the guy that will lead this team to a championship.

Also, Turay needs to be better.  Simply unacceptable to make that type of mistake in that situation.

Mindless decision making along with mindless play is type of things that lose you playoff games in the NFL.  Opponents are too good most of the time to overcome repeated mistakes of that nature. 

I don’t mind going for it in certain situations. The 4 yard line is definitely not one of them. Take the points in playoff football

Just now, Zoltan said:

That wasn't on Pittman even Boomer said it was on Phil and needed to throw it better, but yes I agree we need to make plays

I backed it up 4 times. Pittman slowed on his release while Rivers was in the motion. And it still hit him in the hands.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Jesus.... I thought they were all under 100 posts.... Calm down friend....1300 of the above posts is way too stressful.

?? Not sure what you’re talking about. But the truth is the truth. I think the play calling by Frank is killing this team. Once again. And I like him as the HC. 

• Like 2

Well the Colts should be leading at halftime period.  We are the better team.  Frank needs to come out 2nd half and start calling this second half taking way way more risk in the second half.  If he was smart could’ve took the FG and play it safe.  But since gambled on that 4th and 4 there is no going back now Frank!!  Time to put it all out there!