Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

This could get ugly. Other than a few runs the running game has been pretty weak.

Rivers lack of ability to be mobile and to throw the ball downfield with any velocity at all just severely limits the offense.

If the Colts want to make the next step? 

They need an upgrade at QB. Younger.  Faster.  Stronger. More spin on the ball.

I would also look at finding a new kicker.  RB doesn't have the leg and isn't that accurate lately. He almost tends to guide the ball when kicking rather than exploding the ball through. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think most people are saying we have two separate SoS's.  They're saying first 8 games represent the hardest schedule in the league.  Then the last 9 are more friendly.   As always, the next game is the only one that the team is looking at. 
    • I keep reading comments about the Colts daunting SOS this coming season..... But every actual ranking I see by opponents win %, and even articles taking post season and off season developments into account, has us ranked between 20-25 in strength of schedule ...    This is just one example below   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2021-nfl-strength-of-schedule-ranking-for-all-32-teams-heading-into-the-nfls-inaugural-17-game-season/   So where is all this talk and concern of a significantly tougher schedule coming from?  People setting up excuses so they feel good if the colts struggle out the gate?  I just don't see it, this season will be no tougher than any other.   Jmo, and apparently the statistics opinion as well ....      
    • The Reds have a trend of inconsistency going under David Bell. It seems like the team as a whole is going hot and cold at different times. So when the pitching is hot, the bats are cool and vice versa. Expect to see us fall behind by quick a bit after 4 games with the Giants. 
    • Side note, Mario is one of the most overrated drivers in auto racing history....he was amazingly hard on his equipment and never could figure out how to not just run the car straight into the ground over decades of racing.... He has a great personality, so fans love him ...but he was absolutely not anywhere near the talent people assume he was.
    • I keep seeing the colts listed as having a bottom third schedule in SOS rankings for the whole league.... Why is there such a disparity, almost every fan I've seen lauds our amazingly difficult schedule, but I have seen the colts around 20-25 toughest schedule in several ranking articles....
  • Members

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,533

• dew5150

dew5150 114

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,444

• Coltsfan98

Coltsfan98 11

• ColtMan

ColtMan 3

• Archer