Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, IanColts22 said:

I haven’t been able to watch the game just seeing play by play on ESPN every 10 mins or so.  Why in the hell did we not kick a FG on 4th & 4???  Could’ve went into halftime 13-14 wow wth happen!?

Frank, thats why 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Defense is doing a whole lot better than our offense...

the real frustrating part is the offense hasn’t played poorly imo. We’ve seen them play WAY worse this season. Some very costly drops.

• Like 2
Just now, coming on strong said:

there is no other way to put it the offense needs to step up and score multiple touchdowns this half to win .  The bills offense is starting to heat up and beat up on the defense .  Rivers wants a ring he needs to earn it today

Being down by a TD, pretty safe assumption you have made here.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Watch it again. Pittman slowed in his break while Rivers was in the motion. Still hit his hands.

Don't want to watch it again. It was painful enough to see the first time. Hit his hands in a dive for it. I don't care anymore who's right about it. I'll just shut up and watch the rest of the game in hopes we can pull this one out somehow.

The worst part is that we were probably the better team in the first half and as a one half a game team we could be in big trouble this half.......

Good to be here though, much prefer to lose this weekend than to be 7-9 and never a chance.

1 minute ago, aceman16 said:

Sometimes throws are like that. Allen getting hot will be scary. He seems to be loosening up.

I was being sarcastic about all the folks whining that Rivers isn't throwing absolute perfect passes.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

there is no other way to put it the offense needs to step up and score multiple touchdowns this half to win .  The bills offense is starting to heat up and beat up on the defense .  Rivers wants a ring he needs to earn it today

Honestly, he hasn't had a terrible game today.  I'm not unhappy with his game thus far, but you're right, he has to find a way this half.

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I backed it up 4 times. Pittman slowed on his release while Rivers was in the motion. And it still hit him in the hands.

With Pittman stretched out horizontal, I trust the former All-pro QBs opinion more

Just now, kornstar said:

The worst part is that we were probably the better team in the first half and as a one half a game team we could be in big trouble this half.......

Good to be here though, much prefer to lose this weekend than to be 7-9 and never a chance.

Best part is, we could completely smoke them this half .... Let's see.

• Like 1