Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

Just now, EastStreet said:

welp.

Rogers is eating up our zone... 

Why r so surprised?  I have said all year thus D is not that good. Against balanced teams and a  good qb, they look terrible. I absolutely hate this defensive scheme and have said they r going no where if they continue to use it. It is outdated and obsolete. 

Just now, chickenMan said:

I enjoyed Luck’s last year (2018). Last year and this year...not so much

I'm biased being in the UK, 2012 was obvs Olympics year and massive feel good over here, on top with one of the most exciting seasons. So many nail biting come backs by a rookie Luck playing with crap around him. 

I think we all knew deep down that this defense is not as good as they 'appeared' to be.

We have been fortunate to play some teams that were not exactly offensive powerhouses, but even some of those teams had some very high completion %s.  The Browns and the Jags come to mind.

This is a team that can play fast and when it gets hot can cause some problems, but when things start to crumble just a little against a good offense, it can be exposed very very quickly. 

1. Colts D is not the dominant unit they are hyped as..good offenses can get things going against them. To allow 21 pts already is not good and it has happened before 

2. Offense is not explosive consistent enough to win in today’s NFL