Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

Our defense is very solid, but they struggle when the offense gets good field position, as any D does. 

Fumble & missed kick. 

A 10 point swing.

Aaron isn't likely to do that twice. 

We have to start calling better plays on O, and get our s*** straight. 

GB should NOT be up right now

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

against a good offense this defense looks soft and bad .    zero pass rush cant make a tackle leaving guys wide open

Look at my early posts. This D performs well against non balanced offences. Against well balanced offences, they collapse. Mayb Leonard should now ask Rodgers who he thinks is the best LB in the game. I think Rodgers will b happy to answer him.

• Like 1

Seems like every time Indy has a chance to take the lead, we come out with super predictable plays. We’ve been throwing all over them. Idk why we’re moving away from it so much and going to 3rd and long. The penalty didn’t help, but it needs to be mixed up some. Teams are crashing down on us most runs, so I really don’t get why we aren’t taking advantage of that with play action. Doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Seems like every time Indy has a chance to take the lead, we come out with super predictable plays. We’ve been throwing all over them. Idk why we’re moving away from it so much and going to 3rd and long. The penalty didn’t help, but it needs to be mixed up some. Teams are crashing down on us most runs, so I really don’t get why we aren’t taking advantage of that with play action. Doesn’t make sense. 

frank hates play action

• Like 1