Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

Your Indianapolis Colts (6-3) started the second half of their season with a bang last week, beating their division rivals Tennessee Titans 34-17. They look to show that this was not a fluke when they host the 7-2 Green Bay Packers this Sunday. Both teams are on top in their respective divisions. The Packers bring a strong offense led by Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones and Devante Adams. The Colts bring their elite defense that leads the league in several categories. In addition, the Colts defense may have Kemoko Turay back tomorrow. It should be another fun game to watch. 

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2020/11/20/colts-news-de-kemoko-turay-primed-make-2020-debut-vs-packers/6341454002/

How to watch and listen to Colts games

Good luck. Enjoy! :colts:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• NFLfan unlocked and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we win this game that will show me we are a top 5 team in the league - we need to be taken real serious. Right now I believe we are top 10. Around 10th anyway (10-12) at worse. 

If Colts win media will say Packers just had bad day and if we lose media will say the Colts are terrible

• Like 2

Cutie-Pie.png

Woohoo! Gameday! My girl (pictured above) and I couldn't afford to scam anyone out of their tickets. So we will be hanging out in the dead end alley just west of the stadium by the old abandoned warehouses. We'll be passing around brown bags around a nice trashcan fire

If anyone is passing by to or from the game, please stop by and say hello (bring your own brown bag!) I can smell the Packer fans' fear in the air! Or maybe that's just from everyone urinating over by the old loading docks 

So excited for this game. I hope they don’t disappoint. Got a new 77 inch tv so I can’t wait to watch the game on it. I normally watch the games on my phone so I don’t bother anyone but the new tv has Bluetooth so I can connect my headphones. Aldo no excuses today as both teams are pretty much at full strength.

Also excited to watch the titans and ravens. Titans knocked off the ravens in the playoffs so hopefully that doesn’t happen again.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Your Indianapolis Colts (6-3)

“YOUR?” You mean “OUR?” C’mon, you’ve been around here long enough for the Colts to be your team too, I mean you can have two favorite teams anyway right? 

Woah, I just noticed you’re a moderator now too! Awesome! :hat:You see, you’re totally invested in this team, you’re one of us!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1