Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It doesn’t help when MAC has a fumble and one more INT off a tipped ball. Elite Os don’t blow possessions. We’re not 2013 Seahawks dominant but even a Top 10 D will be put In a difficult position with turnovers.

You are absolutely right that the turnovers are killers, but the thing is the offense was not built to be elite especially with the injuries at skill positions. Not saying they cant play better but these things happen during agame

Honestly, IMO, the only chance we have to win is when our defense plays well. This team is not going to win shootouts. It places way too much on Rivers arm.

Just now, SR711 said:

You are absolutely right that the turnovers are killers, but the thing is the offense was not built to be elite especially with the injuries at skill positions. Not saying they cant play better but these things happen during agame

Honestly, IMO, the only chance we have to win is when our defense plays well. This team is not going to win shootouts. It places way too much on Rivers arm.

It seems a tradition of the Colts that the best laid plans on O get destroyed by injury,

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

We need to just use Taylor right now on screen plays. Rivers is going to have to win us this game with his arm.

this is actually a game we should be hitting him up the gut, and we're not. GB is in dime a bunch. we're running him on long developing plays over the T which doesn't take advantage of their sets.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

elite defense do stop elite offenses look at the Pats and Manning and they are for sure at least a speed bump.  The Colts aren’t event that right now.

Doesn't count in my mind I guess, just with all the cheating scandals around the pats.... But I see your point. Great defenses can give good offenses fits, but they can't stop them, at some point if you spread your offensive weapons out across the field and you spread the ball around, that defense won't have a chance.