Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

I thought it was a bad penalty until they showed the replay. Watching the game wirh my son who played in CFL. He said u cant hook thr receivers arm like that; an obvious penalty. Oh Leonard why dont u now ask Rodgers who is the best lb in the game? I think he just exploited u on that play. Should learn to talk less during the week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

We need to pull Rock, honestly. I would have to think we have someone hungry enough to take his snaps

Man that was not Rock's fault.  25 seconds left on the 30 with 2 deep safeties and he's left 1-on-1 with the fastest man on the field with no safety help?  Nonsensical!!!

It was definitely Pass Interference. Rock has his arm hooked for 5ish yards while the ball was in the air. 

I'm curious if it was a blown assignment or if it was called to have Rock running down the field in 1 on 1 coverage with MVS there.  It just seems odd to me that we weren't in some sort of Cover 3/Cover 4 situation with so little time left at the half. Oh well. Still a winnable game, but less so now.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I thought it was a bad penalty until they showed the replay. Watching the game wirh my son who played in CFL. He said u cant hook thr receivers arm like that; an obvious penalty. Oh Leonard why dont u now ask Rodgers who is the best lb in the game? I think he just exploited u on that play. Should learn to talk less during the week. 

Yeah, Leonard talking is causing this....lmao

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

They ran a double pick play.  He didn't exploit him it's an illegal, legal play.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

He grabbed his arm that wasn’t hand fighting.

you need to rewatch. even the radio guys were slamming the refs. 

had he not been looking back, i wouldn't mind. 

and their arms were locked, not grabbed.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

PI being so open to interpretation, and also being a spot foul makes it have too much influence on the outcome of games. It needs a serious long hard look by the league.

yup

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Again, “what the player meant to do”. By picking it up after giving himself up is equivalent to running after a fair catch. Either way, botched.

Yeah, Reich should've argued that he tried to return it, and was tackled at the 4 just the same as if he'd caught it in the end zone & ran.

Just now, StatesmanN said:

Venturi says it all of the time and I agree.  Leonard is a good player who can make plays, but a consistent stopper he is not.

He is just too small. 

Venturi is a journeyman coach, lost % tons of games, and has a radio gig because he says things like ambien-phone-booth-morse-reservoir...... He sounds like Biden watching a football game.....

Just now, James said:

It was clearly PI.

Take your pathetic homer glasses off.

Ya-Sin locked him for like 5 yards. Ya-Sin is such a rollercoaster. Great INT but in general way too grabby.

Yes, but you don't call that on a Hail Mary 3rd down pass at the end of the half.

there is always pass interference on Hail Mary throws, but they never call it because it's the end of the game.

this was the end of a half, and they took their shot

2 minutes ago, Holden89 said:

It was definitely Pass Interference. Rock has his arm hooked for 5ish yards while the ball was in the air. 

I'm curious if it was a blown assignment or if it was called to have Rock running down the field in 1 on 1 coverage with MVS there.  It just seems odd to me that we weren't in some sort of Cover 3/Cover 4 situation with so little time left at the half. Oh well. Still a winnable game, but less so now.

Zero safety with 25 seconds left and they have to go 70 yards?  How is that even logical???

• Thanks 1

Just now, EastStreet said:

you need to rewatch. even the radio guys were slamming the refs. 

had he not been looking back, i wouldn't mind. 

and their arms were locked, not grabbed.

yup

No i don’t just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean your opinion is unquestionable.