Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ Colts, November 22, 2020, 4:25pm EST

NFLfan
Message added by Nadine,

FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

Just now, Dogg63 said:

The Packers have 14 points off two Colts turnovers. Indy has 0 points off two Green Bay turnovers. That's the difference at the half.

I agree but that last TD GB got was totally avoidable.  It had to be a blown coverage or terrible play call but it wasn't a blitz so there has to be a safety or 2 deep there.

• Like 1

1. That was a PI on Rock. Maybe he turns good in the future but with the sheer number of big plays, penalty yardage he has given up this year, its hard to call him anything but a below average corner in this league.  Dont know why he is continually being left on isolation coverage: it is a big play waiting to hapoem

2. 28 points to the Packers offense, which has to be close to a season high for points in a half this season for them.  Even if D plays better in the 2nd half, damage has been done by inept play so far.

3. The real problem here becomes continually asking Rivers to put up TDs just to stay in the game. That would be tough task even for Peyton Manning in his prime.  

4.  Isnt the whole point of our D scheme to force FGs instead of TDs especially when field shortens in the ted zone? Didnt see much of that in the 1st half as pretty much all of Packer TDs were walkins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Some of you need to relax

Yes we are down but please for the love of God stop being so dramatic 

It’s over the top today. WAY more than normal. Zero optimism on what could be. I like to read everyone’s perspective on things, however I’m tempted to use the mute feature for the first time on this forum. 

• Like 1

I would be surprised if we win this game now, REFS are even against us. Next week will be for all the marbles anyway and everyone knows it. I don't think Tennessee will get non sense calls, they don't have the star power to do so. Rodgers, Lamar, Mahomes do lol. Tennessee will have to flat out beat us fair and square. GB has got every call today and have got away with at least 3 holding calls I noticed, Ravens got away with a lot too. 

• Like 2

Just now, John Waylon said:

Talk about wishy-washy.

You’ve touted them as hard as anyone when we’ve won, and thrown them under the bus harder than anyone when we haven’t. 

Um go back and read some threads I’ve been extremely hard on defense this year including faulting them after other games when everyone and their mother wanted to blame Rivers and give the defense a pass.  When they play well I say so when they struggle I say so.  I’ve said all year I don’t think they are elite. I’ve said they are good which they are.  However they aren’t elite.

12 minutes ago, tikyle said:

Man that was not Rock's fault.  25 seconds left on the 30 with 2 deep safeties and he's left 1-on-1 with the fastest man on the field with no safety help?  Nonsensical!!!

Very true, RYS should not be left 1on1 in deep coverage, he’s not an island DB