Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Afc team is our greatest obstacle to reaching the super bowl?

Stephen

Greatest threat to colts in Afc  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest threat to colts in Afc.

• Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Patriots
    • Steelers
    • Titans
    • Bills
    • Other

Definitely KC. I mean. They didn’t really lose anybody and they just added a dynamic playmaker to their backfield. Plus Gay will prolly start day 1 too. 

Baltimore will also be there. Jackson will have more weapons with Dobbins and Duvernay, both should be immediate impact. Players imo. 

We’re right there in the top 3 teams though. It’s those 2 and us in no order. I could see Pittsburgh bouncing back this year too btw. Big Ben is back and he’s gonna be throwing to Claypool and Juju. Then Buffalo is gonna be stacked. They come outta the East easily IMO. 

1 hour ago, COLTS449 said:

Definitely KC. I mean. They didn’t really lose anybody and they just added a dynamic playmaker to their backfield. Plus Gay will prolly start day 1 too. 

Baltimore will also be there. Jackson will have more weapons with Dobbins and Duvernay, both should be immediate impact. Players imo. 

We’re right there in the top 3 teams though. It’s those 2 and us in no order. I could see Pittsburgh bouncing back this year too btw. Big Ben is back and he’s gonna be throwing to Claypool and Juju. Then Buffalo is gonna be stacked. They come outta the East easily IMO. 

Ravens got James Proche too don't forget about him.

2 hours ago, TheNextGM said:

It’s Kansas City and it’s not close.

I agree.  I also feel that the Colts are being built to play the kind of football that beats them.  

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

I think the ravens

Lamar Jackson needs to win a playoff game first.  

15 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I agree.  I also feel that the Colts are being built to play the kind of football that beats them.  

Lamar Jackson needs to win a playoff game first.  

True but as far as seeding goes  the racens are a threat for the 1st seed

50 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Chose the Chiefs and also the Steelers (ugh). Why? Because for some reason we cannot beat them practically ever. 

By them you mean Steelers right because we got Chiefs even with Brissett and we got Steelers killer in Rivers so lets go for Superbowl Colts

1 minute ago, coltsfan_canada said:

By them you mean Steelers right because we got Chiefs even with Brissett and we got Steelers killer in Rivers so lets go for Superbowl Colts

Yes, my hatred will always be aflame against the yellow and black. 

I have no ill will with the Chiefs. 

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yes, my hatred will always be aflame against the yellow and black. 

I have no ill will with the Chiefs. 

Hopefully the Colts can find a way to win that game this upcoming season.  Pittsburgh is always circled as a must win game on my football calendar.  I loathe them because of their historical dominance over the Colts. 

It's probably going to be some team like JAX. Baltimore and KC are already going to be heavy favorites against the Colts. There always seems to be a loss against some bunch of hapless slappies like the Jags that the Colts should beat, but they have a letdown and find a way to lose. That one unexpected loss could mean the difference of making the playoff or going home. 

1 minute ago, HarryTheCat said:

It's probably going to be some team like JAX. Baltimore and KC are already going to be heavy favorites against the Colts. There always seems to be a loss against some bunch of hapless slappies like the Jags that the Colts should beat, but they have a letdown and find a way to lose. That one unexpected loss could mean the difference of making the playoff or going home. 

On paper us and Tennessee both look like 10 win teams, those 2 matchups with them are critical. I see the Texans at 8-8 and Jax stinking up the joint.

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

U do realize that we finished 7 and 9,??

Primarily because we had a bad QB, and a mediocre pass D. 

Rivers, Buckner, and Pittman will turn that to 11 or more wins even with a more difficult schedule this year. I like us to go 5-1 at worst in the AFCS barring major injuries.

3 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Chiefs and Ravens are tier 1 in the AFC. Titans are tier 2 due to basically going to the AFC Champ game. Tier 3 is Colts, Bills, Steelers. Colts and Titans are about even but Titans made it to the final 4

I have Tier 1 = Chiefs, Ravens

Tier 2 = Colts, Titans, Bills, Steelers

Tier 3 = teams like the Raiders, Pats, and Texans

Very early predictions but I like doing them after the draft and Free agency:

1. Chiefs 12-4

2. Ravens 12-4 - lose tiebreaker to Chiefs for #1 seed

3. Colts 10-6

4. Bills 10-6 - lose tiebreaker to Colts for #3 seed

5. Titans 10-6 as a wildcard lose tiebreaker to Colts

6. Steelers 10-6 as a wildcard

7. Raiders 9-7 as a wildcard

-Pats will miss the playoffs at 8-8 is my bold prediction.

Archived