Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Colts Whin! And Parris got his first receiving touchdown! GO COLTS!!!!

They put me through a wringer today, man what a slugfest out in 100 degree heat. We still own the Titans right Reggie Wayne lmao . I thought for sure on that last play the refs were going to call interference. I was like no flags, thank God haha 

• Like 4

Tough game, but a game I felt the Colts should win.  They should be 2-0, but they are 1-1, which is where most people figured they’d be sitting at, at this point, even before Luck retired.

Very concerned about Vinny, but still not in support of the panicked calls to can him.  Would take another game or two of him laying eggs for me to change on that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Everyone take a deep collective breath.... and exhale.... and a deep breath.... and exhale... one more time now, deep breath.... and exhale...

High fives all around. Tough game. We are tied for 1st in the division coming back home baby. LET'S GO

ColtsStrong, I love ya baby, but I gotta level with ya

You're wrong

We ain’t  tied for first

We ARE first

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH!

Wow, that was close. It is difficult following on red zone/here/espn scores but we got there in the end. 

Always good to get any victory, but one like that could pivotal going forward. 

Home game next week, so hope we can take the victory and build on it. 

Cmon Colts. 

Just now, rockywoj said:

Tough game, but a game I felt the Colts should win.  They should be 2-0, but they are 1-1, which is where most people figured they’d be sitting at, at this point, even before Luck retired.

Very concerned about Vinny, but still not in support of the panicked calls to can him.  Would take another game or two of him laying eggs for me to change on that.

The Titans kicker missed a FG he probably should make.  Maybe the football gods evened it out.  That being said, Adam is done.  

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

The Titans kicker missed a FG he probably should make.  Maybe the football gods evened it out.  That being said, Adam is done.  

I will gentleman bet you that Vinny remains Colts kicker for the whole year, barring injury that puts him on IR.

6 minutes ago, CamMo said:

If I’m a Titans fan, I’m extremely unhappy with that spike on 3rd and 2...

As a Colts fan, A WIN IS A WIN BABY. Let’s take it home next week!

I'm also mad for running the clock down on their fake 4th down attempt.  Horrible clock manglement by Vrable.  At least make it look like you're going to go for it.  They just wasted about 25 seconds on that one play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1