Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Colts looked rough but there are zero apologies for a road win over a pretty talented team. 

I agree, they had us on their homefield and I still thought the refs short sided us as well. They retired 2 great players and it was their time but guess what, the horse shoe says not yet. 

4 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

ColtsStrong, I love ya baby, but I gotta level with ya

You're wrong

We ain’t  tied for first

We ARE first

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH!

Houston beat the jags today dear friend

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

I will gentleman bet you that Vinny remains Colts kicker for the whole year, barring injury that puts him on IR.

I dont know , you might be right , but it's hard to see . He cannot even make an xpt. Ballard makes some good money because he has to make these decisions. 

I live in Iowa and  was reading play by play description over my phone and watching Chargers vs. Detroit on TV. Way to go Lions but after that game was over they switched over to the Colts game when the Titans had 4th down. I never felt so relieved when that pass went incomplete! Wow I let out  a deep breath knowing we didnt go 0 and 2. Again WOW!

2 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Woah woah woah, everybody hold the got dam phone...

The Lions

The DETROIT LIONS

Beat the Chargers

twilight zone deedee deedee deedee deedee GIF

They looked like garbage last week, I'm not surprised by the loss honestly.

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

I've been a Colts fan for decades and seen a lot of quitting.  This team isn't it.  

I agree again. I have too. Been a fan since 1984. A win like today is really huge because it is a division game and they wanted to beat us badly because they rarely do. The division is wide open now. 

11 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I'm glad this is over. 

That is all.

Me too, that was tough to watch lmao . We pulled it out though. One of the best wins we have had in a while because many picked Tennessee to win saying it was their time. 

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Holder making it sound on Twitter like Adam might bow out trow. 

Who do we get? This is a concern because many games will be close this season IMO.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who do we get? This is a concern because many games will be close this season IMO.

Yeah , I'm guessing Ballard has a list made already.  Or I would find it hard to believe he doesn't . I also cannot fathom they haven't had an in depth conversation either.  Do not know the kicker situation of other teams.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Have a kicking tryout, maybe Rigo can do it?

• Like 1

TY is going to break his career record in TD by halfway through the season.

Wow Wilkins looks great.  

I really liked how Rogers returned punts today.

We should of used Campbell more.

Willis looked very good today also. I will take back what I said if he keeps that up.

I don't want to be too effusive with my praises because Mariota is god awful, but most of our young DBs did really well today. Both Willis and especially Hooker in coverage were tremendous. Wilson was great too. He got flagged for a play he shouldn't have been... he had 2 great coverage snaps at the end of the game. I loved what I saw from him.

That was a fun game to watch! I was impressed with the no quit attitude of the players and the toughness of Brissett.  The young receivers are impressive and I was glad to see Quincy make the final pass defense to break up the 4th and 2 pass.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stitches said:

I don't want to be too effusive with my praises because Mariota is god awful, but most of our young DBs did really well today. Both Willis and especially Hooker in coverage were tremendous. Wilson was great too. He got flagged for a play he shouldn't have been... he had 2 great coverage snaps at the end of the game. I loved what I saw from him.

That flag on Wilson was ridiculous. Wonder what would of happened if Reich would of challenged it.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

That flag on Wilson was ridiculous. Wonder what would of happened if Reich would of challenged it.

Call stands. Once they call it, there is no way to overturn it unless there is zero contact between them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

They changed the rules. QB can’t stand back there and clap their hands anymore like that. Aaron Rodgers got hit with it last week against the Bears too. 

That is stupid.