Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

I will gentleman bet you that Vinny remains Colts kicker for the whole year, barring injury that puts him on IR.

I dont know , you might be right , but it's hard to see . He cannot even make an xpt. Ballard makes some good money because he has to make these decisions. 

I live in Iowa and  was reading play by play description over my phone and watching Chargers vs. Detroit on TV. Way to go Lions but after that game was over they switched over to the Colts game when the Titans had 4th down. I never felt so relieved when that pass went incomplete! Wow I let out  a deep breath knowing we didnt go 0 and 2. Again WOW!

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who do we get? This is a concern because many games will be close this season IMO.

Yeah , I'm guessing Ballard has a list made already.  Or I would find it hard to believe he doesn't . I also cannot fathom they haven't had an in depth conversation either.  Do not know the kicker situation of other teams.  

• Like 1

I don't want to be too effusive with my praises because Mariota is god awful, but most of our young DBs did really well today. Both Willis and especially Hooker in coverage were tremendous. Wilson was great too. He got flagged for a play he shouldn't have been... he had 2 great coverage snaps at the end of the game. I loved what I saw from him.

11 minutes ago, stitches said:

I don't want to be too effusive with my praises because Mariota is god awful, but most of our young DBs did really well today. Both Willis and especially Hooker in coverage were tremendous. Wilson was great too. He got flagged for a play he shouldn't have been... he had 2 great coverage snaps at the end of the game. I loved what I saw from him.

That flag on Wilson was ridiculous. Wonder what would of happened if Reich would of challenged it.