Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans game

Myles

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah I get that feeling too and honesty, it’s the same feeling I got going into the Jags game

Had “that” feeling when we were losing today. I think Luck and Co come better prepared and take care of business. Here’s to hoping Kelly and Ebron are available. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Indy fans come on down for this one and support our Colts! It’s a short drive down to Nashville...let’s run Nissan Stadium! 

Thinking about coming down with my wife and staying a few days. Our 20th anniversary is the 31st.  What are the titans fans like?  How far is stadium from downtown?   Never been to Nashville before.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, legend300 said:

Thinking about coming down with my wife and staying a few days. Our 20th anniversary is the 31st.  What are the titans fans like?  How far is stadium from downtown?   Never been to Nashville before.  

Do it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, legend300 said:

Went once and was a lot of fun. Fans were fine. Tons of Colts fans and a good downtown area. Stadium was a nice walk across the bridge. Was a Thursday night in early December and cold as heck! Wear extra socks!

We're winning. I'm not leaving room for doubt in my head..

I mean this is totally winnable. If they lose they honestly don't deserve it. Not like we're taking on the 00's Pats, we should win regardless of whoever starts at QB IMO.

28 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Titans are gonna play their best game of the season no doubt (obviously because they have to). The Oline better be ready cause that Titans front is gonna be nasty in prime time with everything on the line. Titans are very well aware of that big 0-10 in their record against Luck. 

Both Mariota and Jurrell Casey got injured this week. Mariota also left during our last game. Could be huge for us. Especially if Kelly is out.

We cant start game half asleep like this game.  We looked tight for the 1st time this year,imo.  Things loosened up in 2 nd half.

i WAS impressed thatvi saw NO panic thru the whole game.  No deer in headlights, no noticeable nervous energy.

Funny when you finally take the lead with UNDER a minute remaining.  If that isnt clutch, you'll have to define clutch to me.

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Hardly a Debbie downer . I’m just saying not to overlook them like we did the jags

How can we overlook the last team on our regular season schedule? We lose this there is no playoffs. I'm convinced Reich will get the team mentally prepared for the young team's first "playoff game".

14 hours ago, csmopar said:

Yeah I get that feeling too and honesty, it’s the same feeling I got going into the Jags game

Yes, that jags game should have been a huge learning lesson. That and this last game against the giants. You gotta bring it every single game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

The Titans would be a super bowl team if they had a top 10 quarterback. They don't. And he might not even play. Time to put them away.

I live in nashville and have always thought their talent is a bit overrated. I don’t see them as a Super Bowl quality team as far as talent goes. We’re close to on par with them on talent. 

19 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I live in nashville and have always thought their talent is a bit overrated. I don’t see them as a Super Bowl quality team as far as talent goes. We’re close to on par with them on talent. 

I think they would look a lot better with a competent QB. Every season that passes, my opinion of Mariota decreases.

On 12/24/2018 at 6:28 AM, csmopar said:

Hardly a Debbie downer . I’m just saying not to overlook them like we did the jags

I don't think we overlooked the jags. I dont think we have overlooked anyone this year. Colts players at least. Have they been outplayed? Sure. That Jags team has an elite level of talent on it's defense.  They dont always play to potential but that day they did. If they play like that against Houston we may win the division.

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, Myles said:

This will be a battle.  

Certainly, it's literally the first game of the playoffs, in fact, every game has had a playoff-type urgency since week 7.  Penalties and turnovers will play a huge role in this game, especially getting moved to Sunday night.

On 12/23/2018 at 9:36 PM, CheezyColt said:

Both Mariota and Jurrell Casey got injured this week. Mariota also left during our last game. Could be huge for us. Especially if Kelly is out.

The Titans put Casey on IR yesterday. Not sure how serious Mariota's "stinger" is, but the Colts might see Blaine Gabbert at QB. 

Been there - Titans fans were congenital.  You can park downtown and only have to walk across the bridge over the river - stadium is just on the other side.  Nashville is as fun a city around.  You can walk up and down Broadway and fall into any bar for great live music (almost any time of day).  If you like it a little quieter away from downtown, the Gaylord (near Grand Old Opry) is beautifully decorated and a nice place to stay (and is managed by Marriott, so “family and friends” discount applies if you know someone employed by Marriott).   If you are in the fence, I’d recommend going - you will have a great time.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:59 PM, legend300 said:

I live in a rural area just a few minutes from Nashville. Titans fans are a lot like Colts fans -- mostly just nice people having a good time at the game. They might razz you a bit if you're wearing a Colts jersey, then by the second quarter, you will have made some new friends.  Gametime temps might be in the mid-upper 30s, so dress accordingly, especially if you're sitting in the upper deck. The stadium is across the river from downtown and you can park downtown and walk over the bridge, or park in the stadium lot. Lots of those famous Nashville live music honky tonks are all along Broadway, and the area turns into a giant country music party on Saturday nights. It's raucous, but not dangerous. After all, they're just country music fans out having a good time. Enjoy!

I don't worry about how we did against the Giants

This Colts defense, , IS SUSPECT to an accurate passer with time to throw

With us being down some defense players, we were exploited even more

(the middle was open ALL game)

BOTH of the Titans QBs are NOT that accurate..... whomever is starting

If we play the run, like we have been, we will be A-OK, and rack up a win

The Titans BEST pass rusher and run stopper is out

The Titans had a garbage end of game TD.......  and almost lost to the Redskins with a 3rd string QB..... IN TENNESSEE.......

We should be good to go

Fearless Forecast

Colts 34 - Titans 14

JB finishes the game!!!

21 hours ago, Rally5 said:

Certainly, it's literally the first game of the playoffs, in fact, every game has had a playoff-type urgency since week 7.  Penalties and turnovers will play a huge role in this game, especially getting moved to Sunday night.

You are correct, this IS a playoff game.   For both teams.   I'm tending to feel confident about this game, but I want to keep myself in check.   The Titans are not 9-6 on accident.  They do a good job at keeping games fairly low scoring which keeps them in it even without a great passing game.  

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 8:32 AM, coltfaninnewyork said:

If Mariota doesn't play the plan is simple ,Blaine gabbart has to beat us not Henry .i know Kessler beat us but lesson learned .

Kessler didn't beat us the Jags defense beat us.

Kessler put up 6 points.  

If the offense scores one freaking TD and Vinny kicks a good extra point, Colts win.  

It's insulting to the defense to try to put that loss on them.  That loss is 100% on the offense.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Kessler didn't beat us the Jags defense beat us.

Kessler put up 6 points.  

If the offense scores one freaking TD and Vinny kicks a good extra point, Colts win.  

It's insulting to the defense to try to put that loss on them.  That loss is 100% on the offense.  

True that