Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans game

Myles

On 12/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, Myles said:

This will be a battle.  

If Mariota isn't playing, I kind of doubt it honestly. If he is, lot's of play action and Henry coming the D's way. I don't think the secondary is going to get tested like it did against the Giants (or Raiders or Jets.. sigh, the secondary..).

I could be wrong, it's not like this Colts team is dominate.

19 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

I don't think it will be much of a battle. We should handle them easily. They have no passing game. And they don't have a defense like the jags. 

They do have a good defense.   They keep games close.   It's a home game for them and the atmosphere should be crazy.   Playoff games can change the typical "on paper" outcomes of games.  

I still think the Colts will win.  

Usually Great teams and especially just Good teams have 1 stinker each year, ours was at Jacksonville. That was a complete fluke they held us scoreless. We actually kicked a FG but took points off the board and just didn't execute on 4th and short in other situations. Since the Jags game we have scored 24, 23, and 28 points. I see no reason why we shouldn't at least score 24 against the Titans. 24 should be enough to win against a team that usually has Average play at the QB position. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Usually Great teams and especially Good teams have 1 stinker each year, ours was at Jacksonville. That was a complete fluke they held us scoreless. We actually kicked a FG but took points off the board and just didn't execute on 4th and short in other situations. Since the Jags game we have scored 24, 23, and 28 points. I see no reason why we shouldn't at least score 24 against the Titans. 24 should be enough to win against a team that usually has Average play at the QB position. 

I say 24-13 colts. Maybe 27-13 Colts with it being close until late third quarter where we pull away. Just my gut feeling and nothing more.

On 12/25/2018 at 11:35 AM, HarryTheCat said:

I live in a rural area just a few minutes from Nashville. Titans fans are a lot like Colts fans -- mostly just nice people having a good time at the game. They might razz you a bit if you're wearing a Colts jersey, then by the second quarter, you will have made some new friends.  Gametime temps might be in the mid-upper 30s, so dress accordingly, especially if you're sitting in the upper deck. The stadium is across the river from downtown and you can park downtown and walk over the bridge, or park in the stadium lot. Lots of those famous Nashville live music honky tonks are all along Broadway, and the area turns into a giant country music party on Saturday nights. It's raucous, but not dangerous. After all, they're just country music fans out having a good time. Enjoy!

Thanks for the information, looks like we might head down.