Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

They may look at that again!

I don't think it was a 1st but it sure was a lot closer than that spot they gave us.

So our offensive personnel  is not better than the Dolphins defensive personnel I guess .

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

Of course we’re struggling against the dolphins 

The Dolphins aren't complete trash , you know. We have the same damn record. 

For the life of me , I have no idea why some said they'd rather face Tannenhill than Osweiler , but here we are. 

2 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Of course we’re struggling against the dolphins 

Umm what the hell are you talking about?

1 minute ago, chad hugo said:

Gets hurt on the first play of the game and then comes back to get sack. 

MANIAC!

He was just playing with their minds, lol.

Can't really fault the OL for that one.  Luck should've took off with his legs.  Nice penalty though!  haha he finally gets sacked and of course the D has a penalty.  

1 minute ago, chad hugo said:

Gets hurt on the first play of the game and then comes back to get sack. 

MANIAC!

Back, Sack & ? ...someone is gonna get a dull one from him me thinks.

1 minute ago, SSFiero said:

BA said it was likely he saw the penalty and was looking for a free play. 

He also said even then you don't wanna take the hit. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah, Tampa works best when you have a strong front and or an offense that can score early and often.
    • i like the new rule better than trying to fix onside kicks.  they are almost impossible to catch when they are expected now   they could make adjustments to the kick but im not really a fan of them, just feels like they got a lucky bounce when they do convert 
    • They tabled the “4th and 15” option for teams coming from behind.    If the elimination of a running start is what the problem is, why can’t they just allow the kicking team 2 or 3 extra yards, so they have a better chance to get to the ball? I may be oversimplifying the issue but to me, it makes more sense than the 4th and 15 option.      Thoughts?   https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-tables-fourth-and-15-onside-kick-alternative-proposal  
    • His explosion is fine, it's his coverage that stinks. I really hope he practiced more on coverage than explosion. He's already great explosion vs the run, and has an awesome nose for the ball in that aspect.   Oke is just the opposite. Stinks on the inside vs the run, but does well in coverage. He's much better vs the run when playing on the outside in space.
    • I like Woods, but he had one good year for us (2017). In 2018 he really struggled, and by mid season lost his starting job and played less than 20 snaps a game. His PFF rating dropped a bunch too. There's a reason he wasn't brought back. He played decent last year with Seattle but his snaps and performance dropped off later in the year before he was suspended for PED use. He's with the Jags now, so it'll be interesting to see how he does. He just turned 33 and is still 330lbs.... Not sure I'd take those odds. Had Leonard not missed 3 games, his production would have been similar to 2018. Had zero to do with Woods being gone. Like I said earlier, Woods played sparingly the last half of the 2018 season, and didn't play in the last two games at all. I think you're reaching here. And Stewart's PFF rating in 2019, was higher than Woods PFF rating... And Leonard also struggled with both abdominal and back issues lat in 2019 which likely limited his production too. Again, nothing to do with Woods. 2 things... We were ranked 7th best vs the run in 2019 (vs 8th in 2018, and 26th in 2017 which was Woods' best year), which is the only downs Woods would have played on.... Our problem was coverage (and Charmin soft zone D), not vs the run.... Two, we played 4 games vs top 10 rushing teams. Leonard had double digit tackles in 3 of 4, and was struggling with injury the 4th. Again, Woods' absence didn't hurt us vs the run (nor did it hurt our LB performance), which is the only downs he traditionally played. Ballard has talked about the need for a 3 tech since for at least a couple years now, so doubt his going after Buckner had anything to do with Dungy. It was a no brainer opportunity.... Ballard should have addressed 3 tech last year, but he simply chose to address DE first. And everyone that runs a C2 knows it's critical to have a good 3 tech. Also,,,Ballard and Dungy both specifically talked about 3 tech, not NT (Woods).  Not so worried about depth. Sure we're a few key injuries away from pain.... but all teams are... Rock was playing top 10 (pff wise) the last half of the year. Not to worried about him. Rhodes is an upgrade over Desir if he stays healthy. That's a big IF though, so I share your concern. I'd love to see them resign Desir (and Geathers) later once he has time to test the waters. Moore will be fine, and Carrie is a decent backup who can handle NB or CB2. I'm hopeful about Rogers to, although it will be later in the year before he gets a chance.   At S, Hooker should improve. I share your concerns with Willis too. Hoping Blackmon can take over SS on passing downs. Odum is a quality backup, and like I said, would love to bring Geathers back on a team friendly deal. Any competent QB could carve up our soft zone given how bad our pass rush was. I agree, our O will help our D a bunch. I also think we could see less-soft zone from our DBs now.
  • Members

• 07dleigh

07dleigh 28

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 1,310

• The Fish

The Fish 2,300

• aaron11

aaron11 2,703

• will426

will426 1,004

• Hark