Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs.Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

Of course we’re struggling against the dolphins 

The Dolphins aren't complete trash , you know. We have the same damn record. 

For the life of me , I have no idea why some said they'd rather face Tannenhill than Osweiler , but here we are. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Of course i dont want them to win. I just dont think its going to a massive blowout like most people are predicting. Then anyone who had been here for an extended period of time knows when this team doesn't perform the way people think it should,  this forum becomes a toxic sludge pool lol. To me its absolutely comedic watching the same people with completely polar opposite opinions on a week to week basis depending on teams performance.
    • Of course I dont want them to win. I just highly doubt it's going to be a huge blowout like most people are predicting. Then as per usual it will be fun to come and watch all the people implode and talk about how bad we are.
    • On the 3rd clip  of the bottom tweet you can see that Nelson has great balance.  It looks like he was going to try to engage the defender and then held back to get closer.   Well, either that or he was just trying to scare him away, lol.
    • Actually, that was the concern with him coming into the league.  He was seen as fragile and that is probably why he slid to #15. Ballard took a chance and it didnt work out
    • After a dominating performance at home against the Vikings, the Colts were showered with some praise of the national writers.    NFL.com: 16    ESPN: 16   CBSSports: 17   Bleacher Report: 17   Sports Illustrated: 19   Yahoo Sports: 16    
  • Members