Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

5 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

If I remember right, the announcers were saying "You may not want to watch this".  Haha...well, then WHY BOTHER SHOWING IT???

To answer your question; I guess some like to see all of the play??

I guess it's akin to the slow-motion frame-by-frame video of JFK getting shot in the head.

• Like 1

Every play I pray that the next play is a healthy one and for this O-Line I say a little extra prayer for them because they have just been lights out and Ryan Kelly is the glue that holds them together and he has been playing lights out....and then this happens.  (he's in the tent right now), yea , really sux

Just now, CamMo said:

K. Bowen saying Kelly walked off on his own. Went to the tent. For whatever that’s worth.

He'll be fine. Obviously not playing the rest of the game, but the fact he walked up on his own is a good sign.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Who wants to watch somebody suffer an injury like that?  Yeah, you're obviously going to show it in live action, but why would you replay it?  Who wants to watch somebody's leg break?

Somebody who has had their leg broken.. It's never a good thing but always interesting to see and analyse how and why it happens.  But then again I have watched 3 c-sections also. 

1 minute ago, chrisfarley said:

Ryan Kelly getting evaluated in Locker Room..... worst news ever....  when you go from the tent to the locker room really fast, it's not good.

It's typical for a concussion. Tent for intital, locker room if initial is failed