LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Thank you. No. I'm watching Redzone & monitoring this thread.

It is on 98.7 FM if you want to listen. I am listening and watching on Red Zone.

Enjoy! :colts:

3 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

the whistle had clearly been blowing and blowing and he wants to stick his helmet in the mix? for what reason?

That was actually his second late hit. I seen it once when they sacked the qb and he came in late. Didn’t get called but coach better get those things fixed or it’s going to cost a game someday. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Except that stuff happens every game with no penalty. Whatever. Stop playing when the whistle blows

The whistle blows, you stop.  It's as simple as that.  You might be able to get away with it sometimes, but if you get called for it it's all on you.  It's kind of like a speeding ticket.  I might speed every day on my way to work and not get caught.  It doesn't make the cop wrong the day that he pulls me over and gives me a ticket.  And I'm definitely not speeding if my insurance is expired.

• Confused 1

Omg I’m dying laughing right now. Talking Heads asking if Gabbert can overcome the deficit aaaaannndddd....

Crickets. They just looked at eachother in silence.

hopefully we keep the pedal down this time and floor it to the finish!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Those Lion uniforms are awful.

Oh, man.  I thought I was going to go blind after seeing them, haha.  Big linemen in what looks to be a one piece woman's jump suit.  Thought i was going to wretch, lol.

• Haha 1

Now the talking heads are jumping on the Luck bandwagon. This guy deserves CPOY.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, krunk said:

We might just put up 40 on these boys

We all probably felt that way last week too and we came out flat from the half and players forgot how to catch. Hopefully the adrenaline doesn’t wear off and we keep pushing to score. I’d feel more comfortable if we scored another 14-21 

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I thought so too until I read that tweet above from Schefter. It said he went to the hospital before the game. 

Hello there! Are you listening on the radio as I am?

They said on the radio possible stroke.

• Sad 1

Keep attacking and imposing our will. Let's not play any prevent crap whatsoever. If anything I'd love to break their will with pounding the rock at them relentlessly 

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Those Lion uniforms are awful.

I thought that earlier. 

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

That would be awful. I hope not. 

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Now the talking heads are jumping on the Luck bandwagon. This guy deserves CPOY.

If he keeps performing like this, I think he has a legitimate chance at it.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Yeeeesh.

In a weird way, good it happened at a game with medical personal around rather than at home say. Early intervention makes a huge difference. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

We all probably felt that way last week too and we came out flat from the half and players forgot how to catch. Hopefully the adrenaline doesn’t wear off and we keep pushing to score. I’d feel more comfortable if we scored another 14-21 

I don't think they are as good defensively as Jax. Plus Mariota is hurt.

Want to see this defense keep serving up some smothered chicken!! Let's not let them pick us apart in that zone crap

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is on 98.7 FM if you want to listen. I am listening and watching on Red Zone.

Enjoy! :colts:

Thank you. I'll give this a try. Are they on this station every week?

Congrats to Reggie, beautiful emotional moment watching him get inducted. Great to see his teammates and friends on the field!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Yeeeesh.

In a weird way, good it happened at a game with medical personal around rather than at home say. Early intervention makes a huge difference. 

Yes, time is critical, so best for it to happen when there are other people around and you are in close proximity to a hospital.  Well, best for it to not happen at all, but you know what I mean.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Congrats to Reggie, beautiful emotional moment watching him get inducted. Great to see his teammates and friends on the field!

I wish I could've seen the ceremony..

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I wish I could've seen the ceremony..

It should be available later today from the Colts media. Keep a weather eye my friend.

• Thanks 1

wish i had the money to go to st elmos later. I'd say today would be a day to go and maybe see a few people you may have heard of. 

10 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I'm worried we're going to have to contend with this in the second half :woah:

CTta2w9UYAAfHet_zpsqmy3osbo.jpg

Oh gosh watch him come in and look like Joe Montana.  

I can feel Mariota's pain with his elbow. For me felt like I was always hitting my funny bone and you know how funny that really is.

Just now, Solon said:

Mack is slow at the LOS. It's painful to watch.

He hesitates to see if something opens. Hopefully he works on that.