Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, krunk said:

We might just put up 40 on these boys

We all probably felt that way last week too and we came out flat from the half and players forgot how to catch. Hopefully the adrenaline doesn’t wear off and we keep pushing to score. I’d feel more comfortable if we scored another 14-21 

2 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

We all probably felt that way last week too and we came out flat from the half and players forgot how to catch. Hopefully the adrenaline doesn’t wear off and we keep pushing to score. I’d feel more comfortable if we scored another 14-21 

I don't think they are as good defensively as Jax. Plus Mariota is hurt.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Yeeeesh.

In a weird way, good it happened at a game with medical personal around rather than at home say. Early intervention makes a huge difference. 

Yes, time is critical, so best for it to happen when there are other people around and you are in close proximity to a hospital.  Well, best for it to not happen at all, but you know what I mean.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Coan truly had the arm talent and the “it” factor he woundnt have gone undrafted.  He would have been one of the top picks in the draft in that case.
    • The fact that they had Ehlinger (a rookie) as the backup to Wentz last year shows the playbook……Wentz has injury history and they still didn’t sign a Veteran backup then so what makes everyone certain they will now?   Morgan has arm talent   Ehlinger has the ‘it’ factor   Coan has arm talent and the ‘it’ factor   I think Coan sticks and makes Ehlinger obsolete    Much like Ehlinger made Eason obsolete last year…..
    • Worth remembering not every injury is season ending.  Say Ryan got hurt in away similar to Wentz last year in the Rams game where he couldn’t finish a game but would be available the following week.  How much of a difference to the Colts season would it had made had they had a QB who wasn’t Eason and could have come in and lead one drive and the Colts pulled that game out?  The Colts make the playoffs in that scenario.  So a good back up does have value and can save your season depending on what type of injury your starting QB were to suffer.
    • While he didn’t miss a game it’s worth remembering Rivers did in fact injury his foot late in the season here and it did impact him the rest of the season.  Sometimes things just happen even to iron men.  With that said I am not sold on Foles.  Outside of two stints with the Eagles he’s been pretty bad anywhere else he’s played.  
    • Bringing TY back for 1 year 6 Mill or so would be wise. Having a Vet like that, that knows our system and can still give you 4 or 5 games good games + leadership is big. We could send him out with a ring and he will get 10,000.
  • Members

• C0LT5

C0LT5 75

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 818

• Two_pound

Two_pound 374

• dew5150

dew5150 131

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,017