LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

This offensive line is putting on a clinic!! I fricken love this team!!

Yeah, they are.  This is amazing.

Between last week and this we have 50+ points in the 1st half.

• Thanks 1

Interestingly listening to Barnwell talk about the Eagles and how much they miss Reich. Sounds like word on the street is that even though he wasn't calling plays he did a mega job game planning for Foles. I think we're seeing that in action this season.

Makes the Begnals/Eagles/Texans games all that more annoying. The D is still hit and miss, but this O is for real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah, they are.  This is amazing.

Between last week and this we have 50+ points in the 1st half.

I love how we are forcing our will on them. Pounding it right in there face! Now this is the colts football I've wanted for years!

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

This happened right now as the game was in progress, or this happened before the game?

They didn't say but I'm assuming it was during the game.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Interestingly listening to Barnwell talk about the Eagles and how much they miss Reich. Sounds like word on the street is that even though he wasn't calling plays he did a mega job game planning for Foles. I think we're seeing that in action this season.

Makes the Begnals/Eagles/Texans games all that more annoying. The D is still hit and miss, but this O is for real.

Scummy Josh McDaniels shafted the Eagles - not the Colts.

5 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Just heard on Rezone the Titans D Co had a medical emergency & have been taken to a nearby hospital.

Wait, it that a joke or for real?

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I love how we are forcing our will on them. Pounding it right in there face! Now this is the colts football I've wanted for years!

Agree.  Aside from the drops whatever they dial up works.  D is looking stout.  Glad the fans are finally able to enjoy it at the stadium.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Just heard on Rezone the Titans D Co had a medical emergency & have been taken to a nearby hospital.

I thought that was a joke until they mentioned it on the TV. 

whiffed on a tackle after a non-catch, then allow 9 yards on next play,,,,play after play they are killing this 2-deep zone

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

Scummy Josh McDaniels shafted the Eagles - not the Colts.

Erm... not sure what this has to do with anything I said.

• Like 1

Just now, strt182 said:

Yes I wondered as well :(

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Agree.  Aside from the drops whatever they dial up works.  D is looking stout.  Glad the fans are finally able to enjoy it at the stadium.

The D has looked really good this game. Looks like we've been playing some man, which is when Wilson got that IT. Or at least looked like it to me. Screw the zone

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

Same here

2 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

They didn't say but I'm assuming it was during the game.

Yeah, that is what everything that has been posted since sounds like.  Personal concerns for him aside, it is tough on a team to have something like that happen right in the middle of a game and then have to go on.

Mariota just made another play, colts defense looking tired or out of place, followed by a sack.  now here's where we can really take the wind out of their sails.