Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread


LucasOilStadium
 Share

Recommended Posts

Interestingly listening to Barnwell talk about the Eagles and how much they miss Reich. Sounds like word on the street is that even though he wasn't calling plays he did a mega job game planning for Foles. I think we're seeing that in action this season.

 

Makes the Begnals/Eagles/Texans games all that more annoying. The D is still hit and miss, but this O is for real.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah, they are.  This is amazing.

 

Between last week and this we have 50+ points in the 1st half.

I love how we are forcing our will on them. Pounding it right in there face! Now this is the colts football I've wanted for years!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Interestingly listening to Barnwell talk about the Eagles and how much they miss Reich. Sounds like word on the street is that even though he wasn't calling plays he did a mega job game planning for Foles. I think we're seeing that in action this season.

 

Makes the Begnals/Eagles/Texans games all that more annoying. The D is still hit and miss, but this O is for real.

 

Scummy Josh McDaniels shafted the Eagles - not the Colts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I love how we are forcing our will on them. Pounding it right in there face! Now this is the colts football I've wanted for years!

Agree.  Aside from the drops whatever they dial up works.  D is looking stout.  Glad the fans are finally able to enjoy it at the stadium.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Agree.  Aside from the drops whatever they dial up works.  D is looking stout.  Glad the fans are finally able to enjoy it at the stadium.

The D has looked really good this game. Looks like we've been playing some man, which is when Wilson got that IT. Or at least looked like it to me. Screw the zone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

They didn't say but I'm assuming it was during the game.

 

Yeah, that is what everything that has been posted since sounds like.  Personal concerns for him aside, it is tough on a team to have something like that happen right in the middle of a game and then have to go on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

 

Yeah, that is what everything that has been posted since sounds like.  Personal concerns for him aside, it is tough on a team to have something like that happen right in the middle of a game and then have to go on.

I agree. As much as I'd like the Colts to win big, I do hope this man is ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...