Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

5 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

ok, thanks for that....tv announcers have said zero, leaving us sweating......

The TV announcers probably don't understand how nervous Colts fans are about the prospect of something happening to disrupt the performance of this line.  It has been the key to the recent success.  Well, that, and not dropping passes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I'd say All Day is perhaps up there with Bo as the best pure physical specimen to play in the NFL. His recovery from the ACL was beyond human

I agree. I'm happy for him. I thought his career was over after he left the Saints. He is playing really well this year. He does not look his age.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah we shut alot of people up today. There were many that picked Tennessee on ESPN and the NFL Network, today was a statement game that we are back. The media was wrong about us as usual. We are a small market team and use to the dissing but we have Andrew back, sky is the limit. I hope people keep picking against us so that look like fools lmao 

On the Vikings site earlier, I wrote:

Where are all those that said Andrew Luck was done?

Lol. Many said he was overrated. Glad to see him doing well again. He is so humble for a truly elite player.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Unfortunately, they probably won't be able to make their way into the playoffs after the way they started the season.  I'm going to be a little sick to my stomach, though, if they find themselves in the position where they miss the playoffs and having the tie instead of the loss against Houston would have got them in.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

Kelly and Hunt both out with Knee injuries.  devastating.  We have many tough games coming up....what are we going to do at center? ugh.

What are you talking about??

We still know nothing about the knee injury.

He walked off by himself in a blowout.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

On the Vikings site earlier, I wrote:

Where are all those that said Andrew Luck was done?

Lol. Many said he was overrated. Glad to see him doing well again. He is so humble for a truly elite player.

Thank you. Andrew is awesome! 5-5 means a clean slate and now it just comes down to 6 games.

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thank you. Andrew is awesome! 5-5 means a clean slate and now it just comes down to 6 games.

As Frank has stated that would be six 1 game seasons left. Remember tomorrow all the Colts will wnat to be is 1-0 come next monday.