Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

OK...just how good can this team be? Outside of KC and the Rams, I'm not sure any other team is that much better than our Colts right now!

We started the year injured. Now that the rust is off Luck and his head straight the whole playbook is open now. We are He*thy ( dont wanna jinx us) now and there are certain members of the forum NOT ALLOWED to watch the games anymore seems we are doing great. Not to mention we have an OLINE. 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Adrian Peterson beating the Texans. Career TD #105. 

Washington leading! 

I'd say All Day is perhaps up there with Bo as the best pure physical specimen to play in the NFL. His recovery from the ACL was beyond human. 

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Save him? Ha ha he isn’t even being touched or sniffed. :)

You want to smell Luck's hair don't you?

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You sure don't. I'm so happy for you guys. And for Andrew. He is definitely the Comeback Player of the Year. And maybe more.  

Yeah we shut alot of people up today. There were many that picked Tennessee on ESPN and the NFL Network, today was a statement game that we are back. The media was wrong about us as usual. We are a small market team and use to the dissing but we have Andrew back, sky is the limit. I hope people keep picking against us so that look like fools lmao 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Brian Thomas Jr is a lot like Randy Moss to me. I think he is more athletic than Pierce in terms of his ability to get extra yards after the catch and I like his hands . My only question is if we still like Pierce how will we employ Thomas personnel wise in year 1? Because he isn't playing special teams and he is mostly an outside guy versus a guy you play all over the line. To me he and Pierce do all the same stuff. And I'm not sure about Thomas contested catch game bc he usually has a considerable step on everybody. Specifically Superman what is your take bc I know you like him pretty good.   Pierce Thomas Jr Downs  Dulin Pittman   I do think with confidence he will be there at 15 when we pick. You pretty much can sit right there at 15 and let one of him or Bowers fall in your lap.   If neither of the two are there I'd say trade back.
    • Completely understand but I could at least stomach the Colts doing everything they can to protect AR and let him work. If a franchise tackle is there when they pick and clearly BPA, it makes sense.  I don’t think the Colts will go this route but I do recognize the possibility.    After the presser it looks like the Colts will trade back so there will be a lot of picks before the they make their first selection. This makes it nearly impossible to predict which way they may go. Chances are I won’t know who the majority of the players the Colts pick anyways. Going to sit back and enjoy the show and see what happens. 
    • I normally do not think Ballard would be looking to trade up, but I just have a feeling that this could be the year. I go back to his comment about needing more explosiveness on offense, and while some of the day 2 WRs can be said to provide that, I really think getting a MHJ or Nabors would really provide a different level of explosiveness to this offense.   While your QB is on his rookie contract you should do everything in your power to support him with great weapons to help him develop. Hopefully he does develop and once you have to pay him and you can't afford to pay to keep lots of great weapons, he is then at the level that he can lift the players around him.
    • Classic.  Just classic.    
  • Members