Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

2nd and 23 and a stupid 5 yard penalty and automatic 1st down. Too funny. At this point I can only laugh. I am not going to let this ruin my day. Very unfortunate we will be 1-3 but to the negative people you were right. I thought we would win this game, I really did. We may very well go 6-10.  

IMO It's not about being negative. It's about calling it like you see it, and I just don't see the talent on this team to think any game is an easy win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

2nd and 23 and a stupid 5 yard penalty and automatic 1st down. Too funny. At this point I can only laugh. I am not going to let this ruin my day. Very unfortunate we will be 1-3 but to the negative people you were right. I thought we would win this game, I really did. We may very well go 6-10.  

It's now 28-10 Booooooooooooo! Yep I was dead wrong on this game. 

1 minute ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Tthis is pathetic, Reich needs to start being questioned because this is just clearly a very poor gameplan. 

This is a very bad game by the offense mainly. Horrible offense has decreased any defensive play. Horrible timed bad plays and bad penalties are the story. 

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

IMO It's not about being negative. It's about calling it like you see it, and I just don't see the talent on this team to think any game is an easy win.

See I can get this, the roster isn’t good. We knew this before the season started. Throw in Luck coming back after so long out and what did people expect?

When posters lose their mind because it plays out how you’d expect that it gets old.

”Pathetic” “Trash” etc. Well, what did you think it would look like? Add in injuries on top to the few good pieces we do have...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

I don’t put this on Luck. Our o-line is trash and no body wants to catch a football. He is throwing good balls. 

Well luck is missing 2 yard tosses and didn’t secure the ball and that’s a minimum criticism for his play today. He has been bad today regardless of online play. 

• Like 1