Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 1st Fumble wasn't his fault but yeah blame him for everything. 

It goes beyond just today.  He has shown these turnover tendencies for awhile now.  Can’t keep closing our eyes to it and making excuses every time he turns the ball over. 

2nd and 23 and a stupid 5 yard penalty and automatic 1st down. Too funny. At this point I can only laugh. I am not going to let this ruin my day. Very unfortunate we will be 1-3 but to the negative people you were right. I thought we would win this game, I really did. We may very well go 6-10.  

15 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

You get what you pay for. 

Yep for sure to be on the cheap does not work out.

2nd and 23 and a stupid 5 yard penalty and automatic 1st down. Too funny. At this point I can only laugh. I am not going to let this ruin my day. Very unfortunate we will be 1-3 but to the negative people you were right. I thought we would win this game, I really did. We may very well go 6-10.  

IMO It's not about being negative. It's about calling it like you see it, and I just don't see the talent on this team to think any game is an easy win.

It's now 28-10 Booooooooooooo! Yep I was dead wrong on this game. 

Defense needed to keep them from scoring, but instead let them eat up half the quarter and then get in the endzone.  Both sides of the ball not getting it done now.

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

IMO It's not about being negative. It's about calling it like you see it, and I just don't see the talent on this team to think any game is an easy win.

I get what you are saying but I thought we would win this game actually. 

1 minute ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Tthis is pathetic, Reich needs to start being questioned because this is just clearly a very poor gameplan. 

This is a very bad game by the offense mainly. Horrible offense has decreased any defensive play. Horrible timed bad plays and bad penalties are the story. 

Channel Arians and 2012-2014 Luck.  It's the only way to win this game.

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

See I can get this, the roster isn’t good. We knew this before the season started. Throw in Luck coming back after so long out and what did people expect?

When posters lose their mind because it plays out how you’d expect that it gets old.

”Pathetic” “Trash” etc. Well, what did you think it would look like? Add in injuries on top to the few good pieces we do have...

Doesn't look like we made any half time adjustments at all.  I thought we might have a chance being at home, but I sure don't see it now :(

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

I don’t put this on Luck. Our o-line is trash and no body wants to catch a football. He is throwing good balls. 

Well luck is missing 2 yard tosses and didn’t secure the ball and that’s a minimum criticism for his play today. He has been bad today regardless of online play.