Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

luck to TY deep ball is what we all miss still confused on that grounding call

We needed a deep ball, I think.  I'm hoping that play will make them stretch their secondary downfield somewhat and soften the coverage somewhat on the shorter passes.  I'm listening on the radio so I can't see anything, but it sounds like Houston has been playing pretty tight coverage on the shorter passes and softer on the deep passes, basically daring the Indy offense to throw it deep.  Hopefully, this makes them adjust their coverage some.

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

We needed a deep ball, I think.  I'm hoping that play will make them stretch their secondary downfield somewhat and soften the coverage somewhat on the shorter passes.  I'm listening on the radio so I can't see anything, but it sounds like Houston has been playing pretty tight coverage on the shorter passes and softer on the deep passes, basically daring the Indy offense to throw it deep.  Hopefully, this makes them adjust their coverage some.

Houston has to ask why in a game they led by 18. we got single coverage on our Pro Bowl receiver deep down the sideline