Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts regular season record.

Myles

Colts record this season  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Colts regular season record for the 2018 season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 04:58 PM

I thought this would be good since we are close to the first game.   The Poll is open till 1pm on Sunday, so the game won't influence the poll results.  

I'm guessing 7-9 to 9-7 will win out, but I could be wrong.  

DAYDATEOPPONENTHOME/AWAYTIME/RESULT

SundaySept. 9Cincinnati BengalsHome1:00 pm

SundaySept. 16Washington RedskinsAway1:00 pm

SundaySept. 23Philadelphia EaglesAway1:00 pm

SundaySept. 30Houston TexansHome1:00 pm

ThursdayOct. 4New England PatriotsAway8:20 pm

SundayOct. 14New York JetsAway1:00 pm

SundayOct. 21Buffalo BillsHome1:00 pm

SundayOct. 28Oakland RaidersAway4:05 pm

SundayNov. 4BYE WEEK  

SundayNov. 11Jacksonville JaguarsHome1:00 pm

SundayNov. 18Tennessee TitansHome1:00 pm

SundayNov. 25Miami DolphinsHome1:00 pm

SundayDec. 2Jacksonville JaguarsAway1:00 pm

SundayDec. 9Houston TexansAway1:00 pm

SundayDec. 16Dallas CowboysHome1:00 pm

SundayDec. 23New York GiantsHome1:00 pm

SundayDec. 30Tennessee TitansAway1:00 pm

• Like 2

Start fast and finish strong. If we do, 9 or 10 wins. If we don't 6 or 7. It's going to be a bumpy road, but I think we will compete more than ever. This could be one scrappy team that has everything to prove (including our franchise stud qb and rookie head coach/offensive coordinator/defensive coordinators)

• Like 1

we are lucky the AFC is the weaker conference and we only have one game all year against a good NFC team

need to win our early home games against the Bengals and Texans before going on the road against the super bowl teams.  the first month or so probably determines if we hit the over or under 

47 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

This is difficult for me because I'm optimistic, but I'm also a realist. 

It is possible to be both. Since there are so many question marks on this team (players that could be good, if not great or be busts) believing the best is no less realistic than believing the worst.

I say 10-6 is possible with an upset in Philadelphia.

We'll win games we aren't suppose to, but we will lose games were suppose to win. That's what a young talented roster does. We go in to NE and win by 2 touchdowns but lose opening day to Bengals by 3 touchdowns. Either wouldn't surprise me. Just excited about #12 back and what this defense can do.

1 minute ago, Matabix said:

We'll win games we aren't suppose to, but we will lose games were suppose to win. That's what a young talented roster does. We go in to NE and win by 2 touchdowns but lose opening day to Bengals by 3 touchdowns. Either wouldn't surprise me. Just excited about #12 back and what this defense can do.

we could go 1-15 and id be happy if we'd blow out the Patriots in that only win

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stitches said:

My prediction is 7-9 ... The roster and defense are just too young and inexperienced, but Luck is able to drag this team to wins. 

same here. Somehow, I think everybody (including coaches) will just try to get traction and get the ball rolling early and we go 1 - 3.  Then we improve more than pour opponents and go 6 - 6  to finish 7-9. Hopefully, we get one  more than that and finish .500 ( 8 - 8 )

I didn't mean to vote the bottom one...but I guess I can't change it.

I don't necessarily think they will be that bad (I really don't know)...but if it was between some solid player development, a top draft pick in next year's class...and having Luck carry them to 7-8 wins...I would take the former.

I really don't know what to expect though. 

• Like 1

Looking at the schedule, I can see the Colts starting 0-5. Not that I want that in the least, but the D will be green as the Irish hills and with so many young players, the growing pains will be real. Plus, I fear the offense is still a couple of key players away from gelling. RB is weak; WR even weaker. I see them going 6-5 the rest of the way, for a tough but realistic 6-10 record. I'd take 7-9, be very happy with 8-8, and thrilled at 9-7.

IMO, anything better than 6-10 would require some big time, better than expected growth from the youngsters, along with no key injuries. We'll see. Either way, I am excited to have Andrew back, and confident the team is headed in the right direction. 

I'm impressed that there are 65 votes in just 5 hours that the pole had been up.   It looks like most of it is how people really feel with a bit of the home team optimism involved.    We know the 0-3 wins was an accidental pick.   I don't think the 13-16 win pick was serious either.  

6 hours ago, RollerColt said:

If that happens, I will buy you a drink my friend. Heck, I'll buy you a drink if we end up Superbowl Champs without any of the other parameters!

I don’t think I would buy him a drink. I think we should buy what *he’s drinking :)