Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts texans predictions

Stephen

Just now, chad72 said:

Now, it is a feeling of resignation as to what the ceiling of this team is, without Luck.

I agree somewhat, but people were riding high when we beat the hapless Browns and 9ers.  If we had beaten the Bengals (which they should have) I think emotions would be up again.  HOU did give up 41 points so people would be pointing that out and pointing out the fact that Watson had 3 INT.

Winning, no matter who it is against or how it is accomplished, seems to be the great deodorant.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to be ugly. We're facing a real QB that has been fantastic offensively in Deshaun Watson and has gotten some bad breaks by his defense that let him down. This game isn't going to be close, at all. Watson will score on us at will, the O-Line will let us down against their defense, and Brissett will once again be under a tremendous amount of pressure and behind the whole game.

I would bet my life savings on the Texans winning, and feel confident about it.

Texans 42

Colts 7

2 hours ago, tikyle said:

I agree somewhat, but people were riding high when we beat the hapless Browns and 9ers.  If we had beaten the Bengals (which they should have) I think emotions would be up again.  HOU did give up 41 points so people would be pointing that out and pointing out the fact that Watson had 3 INT.

Winning, no matter who it is against or how it is accomplished, seems to be the great deodorant.

I'd be riding with optimism had the Colts taken care of business by beating the Cardinals, Seahawks, Titans, and Bengals, all very winnable games.  They'd be sitting at 6-2 and there would be reason for optimism.

But alas, instead the Colts have consistently imploded, keyed by horrendous coaching. :(

49-7
List of Human Emotions Experienced by Indy Colts Fans after watching Texans game
  • Admiration
  • Adoration
  • Aesthetic Appreciation
  • Amusement
  • Anxiety
  • Awe
  • Awkwardness
  • Boredom
  • Calmness
  • Confusion
  • Craving
  • Disgust
  • Empathetic pain
  • Entrancement
  • Envy
  • Excitement
  • Fear
  • Horror
  • Interest
  • Joy
  • Nostalgia
  • Romance
  • Sadness
  • Satisfaction
  • Sexual desire
  • Sympathy
  • Triumph

Wait, there's more as different professionals have varying lists

• Acceptance (might as well)
  • Affection
  • Aggression
  • Ambivalence
  • Apathy
  • Anxiety
  • Boredom
  • Compassion
  • Confusion
  • Contempt
  • Depression
  • Doubt
  • Ecstasy
  • Empathy
  • Envy
  • Embarrassment
  • Euphoria
  • Forgiveness
  • Frustration
  • Gratitude
  • Grief
  • Guilt
  • Hatred (just kidding, Hatred)
  • Hope
  • Horror
  • Hostility
  • Homesickness
  • Hunger
  • Hysteria
  • Interest
  • Loneliness
  • Love (we'll always love our colts, no matter how screwed up they are)
  • Paranoia
  • Pity
  • Pleasure
  • Pride
  • Rage
  • Regret
  • Remorse
  • Shame
  • Suffering
  • Sympathy
  •  
  •  
  • Feel free to add your own

On 10/29/2017 at 7:56 PM, 1959Colts said:

This is the NFL...

Expect the unexpected.

Colts    27

Texans 24

Funny, isn’t it? If you ask the players if they thought they could win this game, most (if not all) would say yes. 

Even though they lost last week, they played better than in previous weeks. 

At this point, I just want to see them in every game, not shooting them selves in the foot. Take it one game at a time and see how this plays out. 

If they play well, they have a shot. 

Colts by 3

1 minute ago, deedub75 said:

That sucks.  We may win this game now and that sucks.

Even though a higher pick would be a consolation to loosing, I can’t bring myself to root against them.

There’s no guarantee a higher pick would yield a better player. Besides, if there is one thing this year has shown, it’s that backup QBs are important. I’m hoping to see Brissett make progress. 

58 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Even though a higher pick would be a consolation to loosing, I can’t bring myself to root against them.

There’s no guarantee a higher pick would yield a better player. Besides, if there is one thing this year has shown, it’s that backup QBs are important. I’m hoping to see Brissett make progress. 

No pick is guaranteed but I like the chances of a higher pick. We could trade down form more picks. 

With Watson gone, I have no clue. Gonna go completely random:

Colts    15 (Adam V. goes off and kicks 5 field goals)

Texans 13 (7 points from the defense, we're going to have a turnover, most likely a pick-six)

----OR----

Texans 21 (Running backs go crazy and completely gash us to bits)

Colts   13 (Turnovers and penalties flat-line any drives we try to sustain)

Savage is no good.  look for a mid-game change.  brutal list of injuries on both sides, much more-so on texans side.  COLTS 24  TEXANS 8.  Texans still in playoff hunt but will succumb to numbing injuries and low morale as their owner stepped all over himself with his thoughtless comments.  If given the chance, Pagano might rub a few extra TD's in their face to quell fan disdain in Indy.

6 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

Savage is no good. Look for a mid-game change. Brutal list of injuries on both sides, much more-so on Texans side. COLTS 24  TEXANS 8. Texans still in playoff hunt but will succumb to numbing injuries and low morale as their owner stepped all over himself with his thoughtless comments. If given the chance, Pagano might rub a few extra TDs in their face to quell fan disdain in Indy.

Savage is the best QB Houston has. Barring injury, there is no way he gets pulled from the game.

9 minutes ago, JaguarsWoman said:

Savage is the best QB Houston has. Barring injury, there is no way he gets pulled from the game.

Savage is a play charter, practice guy, below just one of many opinions of his "prowess".  

"Savage also looked like a statuesque sloth moving around in the pocket. It’s hard to be an easier target"

source: https://deadspin.com/bad-quarterback-performance-of-the-week-tom-savage-get-1803775394