Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caption this

Gyworks

4 hours ago, LockeDown said:

Catcher in the Rye.......and here's the funny part.   It's NOT about baseball.

Wait, so are you saying Joe Philbin is a 'phoney?' Both a central theme of J. D. Salinger's work & a question about being fraudulent in his protection protocols. Just asking...

It could be sarcasm too. I am well aware of that. Either scenario works LD. 

On October 10, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Gyworks said:

Told you, one more sack and I'll %.#?"&...@/!§"!!!!!

Luck vs Philbin.jpg

"First, you leave the Miami Dolphins in shambles & now you're displaying similar lackluster leadership here. Not on my watch buddy. Got it! Chewy, don't play that game. I may look like a wookie during the season but I am no walking carpet from Star Wars man. Is that crystal clear?"

"Didn't you protect Aaron Rogers in Green Bay not that long ago serving in the same capacity? If this qualifies as a wall of protection, I'd hate to see what thin air & no buffer looks like. Just sayin'. If I have to earn my game check, would you at least try to earn yours?" 

[Okay, I will admit my joke was a tad bit critical & over the top. I will own that.]

"You see this C on my uniform Joe? This is what a real Captain looks like. Not that bully named Ritchie Incognito you propped up as a locker room leader in Florida man." 

[I know. I know. Andrew has too much class & dignity to ever say that. I am merely improvising for comic relief.] 

"This little game of hide my flip phone before the game was mildly amusing, but if my device isn't in my locker once this game is over, you're about to have a very bad day. Threat? No, that's not a threat. I'm just informing you that antics have their place. However, you don't wanna make my beard angry. You wouldn't like my beard angry. It has a mind of it's own." 

[David Banner/The Incredible Hulk parody reference substituting big muscles & green skin with a thick, dense foliage of facial hair that devours it's foes like an abyss or black hole.] 

Okay, I'm done now. 

21 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

"This little game of hide my flip phone before the game was mildly amusing, but if my device isn't in my locker once this game is over, you're about to have a very bad day. Threat? No, that's not a threat. I'm just informing you that antics have their place. However, you don't wanna make my beard angry. You wouldn't like my beard angry. It has a mind of it's own." 

[David Banner/The Incredible Hulk parody reference substituting big muscles & green skin with a thick, dense foliage of facial hair that devours it's foes like an abyss or black hole.] 

Okay, I'm done now. 

It's late man.  Get some sleep.  LOL

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Wait, so are you saying Joe Philbin is a 'phoney?' Both a central theme of J. D. Salinger's work & a question about being fraudulent in his protection protocols. Just asking...

It could be sarcasm too. I am well aware of that. Either scenario works LD. 

No, I wasn't calling him phony.  I'm more teasing that players and coaches  in the NFL don't have a clue about  classics and that Luck is leading the charge to inform them.  I think your point is much deeper though.