Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Name 1 player you think we'll sign in F.A.

Not just who you want us to sign, unless you really think we'll sign that player. Name 1 player you think we'll sign in free agency. I'm going with Mike Iupati. I think Grigs will go after him hard to help fix our O-Line. Iupati would drastically improve the line, and he's an elite run blocker. With Grigson stressing the importance of improving our run game, he's going to want and need a guy like Iupati. He knows we need a Guard like him to solidify the interior of the line and also to help protect Luck better. I think we'll sign him day 1 of free agency.

Boling instead of Lupati. Lupati is going to cost more, is coming off a down year, plus Boling is only 25. I would be happy with Lupati, but I think Boling is the better FA for us to sign. Lupati is going to be looking for 7-8M/yr.

Also Tamba Hali. He still has plenty in the tank, we are going to need a veteran because I expect Redding or Reggie to retire, plus he would not be nearly as expensive as Pernell Mcphee. Mcphee is going to be looking for 7-8M/yr. also. When I look at certain players, there are players who fit us better, and I believe will be cheaper, who are plug and play and will really help us.

I also would like us to go after Rahim Moore, S from Denver along with Knighton. I would like McCourty, and would be willing to pay, but NE is going to tag him if they can't sign him, since the franchise S tag is not too much. Moore would be another nice young piece to add.

If you add Boling, Moore, Knighton, and Hali, you have added four players you can plug in immediately to start, have not broken the bank so we can sign 2012 class plus the FA's, and except for Tamba, all are young!

Boling instead of Lupati. Lupati is going to cost more, is coming off a down year, plus Boling is only 25. I would be happy with Lupati, but I think Boling is the better FA for us to sign. Lupati is going to be looking for 7-8M/yr.

Also Tamba Hali. He still has plenty in the tank, we are going to need a veteran because I expect Redding or Reggie to retire, plus he would not be nearly as expensive as Pernell Mcphee. Mcphee is going to be looking for 7-8M/yr. also. When I look at certain players, there are players who fit us better, and I believe will be cheaper, who are plug and play and will really help us.

I also would like us to go after Rahim Moore, S from Denver along with Knighton. I would like McCourty, and would be willing to pay, but NE is going to tag him if they can't sign him, since the franchise S tag is not too much. Moore would be another nice young piece to add.

If you add Boling, Moore, Knighton, and Hali, you have added four players you can plug in immediately to start, have not broken the bank so we can sign 2012 class plus the FA's, and except for Tamba, all are young!

I = i ... not L (Iupati) .... just a heads up.

I also like Moore guy isn't bad and is a good young safety

As long as it's not Suh and we don't over pay for anyone, I don't have a preference. We honestly have a lot of stop gap players covering holes which is our weakness. I'd like to see us really address the 2 Lines. We do that and I think the rest can be addressed with some mid level talent

I cant really predict who we might sign because Grigson have to get these out of left field guys instead of home runs not to knock him tho cause he has done a nice job in reloading this team easily better than any Polian built team imo. But i would say Hardy, Hali, or a SS. One of those positions have to be filled b4 heading into the draft which would also make the draft a little easier

I cant really predict who we might sign because Grigson have to get these out of left field guys instead of home runs not to knock him tho cause he has done a nice job in reloading this team easily better than any Polian built team imo. But i would say Hardy, Hali, or a SS. One of those positions have to be filled b4 heading into the draft which would also make the draft a little easier

If you go for the home run every single time, you'll be broke and probably strike out 90 percent of the time. Big names in FA often flame out or don't work and you end up with a large contract for nothing....or you get another Trich

Hooray! Ngata stays in Ravenland. Too old for Colts long-range plans anyway.

Sorry, Chuckles...but you still have your Haloti clone 'Montori'...ha, ha, ha.

Come cc. Ngata would be a stop gap for a year or two. Not ending our issue, just putting a really good bandaid on it.

And I'd rather have Fairly then Suh. I believe Fairly fits our scheme better, but wouldn't be upset if we got Suh, just seems square peg round hole here IMO

I think the offensive is fine we need an over haul on the defense .. D Line suspect LBS suspect Secondary suspect besides (Davis) id like revis , WHY? I'll tell you why we'd have two lockdown corners .. I like Parker better then Adams .. Boiling over lupati spiller would be cheap maybe even Ingram , David Harris said he'd take less to go to a contender . Greg Hardy .. Draft McKinney ,DT , Chris Conley ,safety ... That's a Super Bowl contender .. We have 40 something million to spend with acouple more cuts where going to make will have even more cap space..