Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suh to the......

Kyle

Packers.  That is my bold prediction.  

They need help in a big way on their DLine.  Suh wants to go to a contender.  I don't know how they afford it but somehow I see them getting it done.  Suh, Peppers, and Mathews on the same D is scary...

I don't think Detroit lets him get away. 

If the OP is right and he goes to GB, that's going to be an interesting opening for training camp.

"Hey Aaron! Good to be here on your side. Sorry about that whole thing, stepping on your injured leg... can I buy you lunch?" 

Hate to say it, I can see the Falcons or Broncos going after him.

Broncos will let go of Julius Thomas, Wes Welker etc. and re-sign only DT and Knighton for starters. Suh fits the 1-gap aggressive style that Wade Philips coaches and can play DE in the 1-gap 3-4 where he is responsible for only 1 gap. He is good vs the run too, hence he fits.

He wants 8 figures..$10 mil per year at leastPack cant afford him..Oakland wants and needs him and has the cap space (Lions say they will resign him but its a tall order cash wise)Suh is the perfect Raider

The raiders of 30 yrs ago.

The raiders had money last season and signed guys like Justin Tuck, Jones Drew, and Antonio Smith.

The raiders of 30 yrs ago.

The raiders had money last season and signed guys like Justin Tuck, Jones Drew, and Antonio Smith.

Which means Suh fits well..They have plnety of money and are willing to spend

He fits the raiders image AND he is very good

They don't have to give $20 mil to a QB anytime soon..

Unless the Lions resign him..he is a Raider

Which means Suh fits well..They have plnety of money and are willing to spendHe fits the raiders image AND he is very goodThey don't have to give $20 mil to a QB anytime soon..Unless the Lions resign him..he is a Raider

He should get along with Harbaugh

Green Bay's defense in my eyes has improved. Or maybe that's just my thoughts after watching them in the playoffs, and how they handled Seattle very well.

Maybe Bloody Champ can offer us a better opinion since it's his team.

Don't spread it around lol!

I could be wrong but I think Peppers is the only big name FA Thompson has ever hired, and some will say he isn't really a big name. They don't do johnny come latelys in Green Bay (and alot of them don't want to play there either). It would be scary though...

Don't spread it around lol!

I could be wrong but I think Peppers is the only big name FA Thompson has ever hired, and some will say he isn't really a big name. They don't do johnny come latelys in Green Bay (and alot of them don't want to play there either). It would be scary though...

I watched Peppers for years in Carolina. One of the best defensive players of the last 10 years. I am hoping he gets a ring with GB before he retires, and maybe that can guarantee his spot in the Hall of Fame. 

Colts could sign him at his asking price if they wanted him bad enough. They have the cap space to do it. Might not be the most prudent signing but they could make it happen if so inclined.

It's really easy to go after the big name. I think Suh would do fine here and personally I wouldn't hate the signing, but it's probably not the best idea.

Okay..I'll call it now...

He goes to Dallas. Jerry wants one more title before he has to change QBs away from ROMO.

Two years later..the NFL figures out the Cowboys messed with the contract and salary cap and penalize the 'boys many draft picks.

Jerry doesn't care, and hands the team off to his son.

Most likely Suh will sign with some loser like Jacksonville or Oakland.

...And if Suh is egotistical enough to think he alone can carry a sorry team like the Jags, then he just might sign with them. But if, on the other hand, he sees himself as a missing piece on a team that's just a few pieces short of being Super Bowl caliber, then he'll avoid the bottom feeders, and sign with a team LIKE the Colts. I think he's on record saying he wants to play for Seattle. But I don't see that happening, given their cap situation.