Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suh to the......

Kyle

Jets

The Jets already have one of the most dominant defensive lines in the league, they wouldnt invest even more money into their strongest area, they need defensive backs and linebackers/pass rushers

The only thing they're really missing on offense is a quarterback... they have a great offensive line, Decker and Harvin at outside WR with that little guy who's name begins with a K in the slot and 2 solid tight ends in Cumberland and Amaro.

I guess they could use some help at RB too

I hope the Colts.

That would be scary... not only would he give the Colts a dominant presence on the interior of the line that they desperately need, he would give them that nastiness you need from a couple guys on that side of the ball and raise the level of everyone else around him by setting the tone.

If the Colts got Suh, drafted a pass rushers (very deep position this year), got Mathis back and stregnthened their oline via the draft and FA, they would be a force to be reckoned with

I hope Grigson overspends on WRs for Luck so we can continue to beat them soundly ;)

That would be scary... not only would he give the Colts a dominant presence on the interior of the line that they desperately need, he would give them that nastiness you need from a couple guys on that side of the ball and raise the level of everyone else around him by setting the tone.

If the Colts got Suh, drafted a pass rushers (very deep position this year), got Mathis back and stregnthened their oline via the draft and FA, they would be a force to be reckoned with

I hope Grigson overspends on WRs for Luck so we can continue to beat them soundly ;)

haha We will see. I don't think Grigson pulls the trigger on Suh. He likes the bargain players, which is probably why we are here with these holes to fill in the first place. But the Colts currently have $43M to spend and could raise up to $50M after releasing Trent Richardson, Gosder Cherilus (June 1st cut), and Donald Thomas. I'm a little anxious to see who we go after.