Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

should andrew luck trim his beard?

bap1331

78 members have voted

1. 1. what should luck do with his beard

• let it keep growing
    • trim it
    • shave it!

Not a full shave but somebody get him norelco or something. Lol. I cant imagine what he would look like in february if we were to make it.

You're really this desperate to make a post?     Any post?     You just have to say something about the Colts 24/7/365?

Feel free to give it a rest..........     take a deep breath and enjoy the ride....

an emphatic NO!

"Showing or giving emphasis; expressing something forcibly and clearly." Way to go above & beyond BMWC. You made me google the word & broken my horizons man. Thank you. 

Remember when a person had to look a new word up in a dictionary? Oh the humanity!  haha P.S. Power failures suck too. Why? No computer easy access, but I digress. 

Exactly. That beard has powers!

Absolutely right man! Like a genie's lamp HCF.  :thmup:

peter-griffin-beard.jpg

Yep, Andrew's beard could be like a buried treasure map. Who knows what emerges from that furry forest. Which reminds me, I need to trim my as well. You can't let it get too out of control or else mankind may suffer the consequences. LOL! 

Absolutely right man! Like a genie's lamp HCF.  :thmup:

Yep, Andrew's beard could be like a buried treasure map. Who knows what emerges from that furry forest. Which reminds me, I need to trim my as well. You can't let it get too out of control or else mankind may suffer the consequences. LOL! 

Hey, SW1, haven't you turned the page in your calendar? Movember is over for good. :-))))