Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings Colts Fans! (merge)

ColtsPacersfan

Welcome to TKnight24's Apple Juice toasting (Christmas Edition)! :cheer:

Merry Christmas Colts fans. Thought we'd all have a glass of apple juice & toast to our Colts very successful season as we took back the AFC South! So grab a glass & raise it high!!

*Commences toasting*

Here's to a great season, & a great playoff push!!! :cheers:

:colts:

Merry Christmas to one and all. Have a great time and be safe. And a special mention to the mods, past and present, who help make this our second home.

I'll raise a glass of Champagne to you all shortly, with my Christmas breakfast.

Cheers from Great Britain.

:nono: Don't you mean "Happy Christmas"? Now you're just confusing me. :scratch:

:hmm: You probably rent a room over a laundromat in Bensonhurst, and this whole "Scottish" thing is just an elaborate facade. :bag:

Then again, don't we all. :bounce:

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. :shake::hug:  I hear sleigh bells!!!!!!!!!!  :thmsup:

Hopefully it's not tinnitus again. :oops:

(By the way, I tried to restrict my usage of emoticons in this post because I know that you aren't all that fond of them. :wave: Have a Merry/Happy. No booze in the house, but I'll find something to raise. Perhaps an overweight Tabby.  )

:nono: Don't you mean "Happy Christmas"? Now you're just confusing me. :scratch:

:hmm: You probably rent a room over a laundromat in Bensonhurst, and this whole "Scottish" thing is just an elaborate facade. :bag:

Then again, don't we all. :bounce:

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. :shake::hug:  I hear sleigh bells!!!!!!!!!!  :thmsup:

Hopefully it's not tinnitus again. :oops:

(By the way, I tried to restrict my usage of emoticons in this post because I know that you aren't all that fond of them. :wave: Have a Merry/Happy. No booze in the house, but I'll find something to raise. Perhaps an overweight Tabby.  )

Sorry Mac, I really am Mrs Doubtfire....all the best to you and yours....

Merry Christmas to one and all. Have a great time and be safe. And a special mention to the mods, past and present, who help make this our second home.

I'll raise a glass of Champagne to you all shortly, with my Christmas breakfast.

Cheers from Great Britain.

That's our Christmas beverage of choice as well!  Going to have it with a frittata that my youngest will make.........whenever she gets up!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Joyeux Noel!

Feliz Navidad! (Yeah I know it in 3 languages :P)

I hope you all ( my colts family) have a great day with your respective families and that you don't eat or drink too much (kinda ironic because I probably will).

TKnight24- I will have some apple juice just for you :P

Reminds me of a My Name is Earl Christmas show

Randy: But Catalina, winning this car for Joy is my Christmas present to Earl. This is for family - at Christmas. You know - Feliz Naviblah.

Catalina: [shaking her head side-to-side] That means nothing.

Randy: To you, maybe. But to an American it means Christmas in Mexican.

Feliz Naviblah!

Merry Christmas to all

Have a good one my friend. Its already kinda' late here (china), so i'm going to watch 'the christmas story' and try to relax with my firewater. I'm constructing an oven (so i can make my own turkey dinners) which i plan to install in my flat, when its finished ( you see in china you pay millions of rmb to the company, even though your flat isn't completed yet).

Have a Blessed and safe holiday and season how ever you celebrate it. You rock my Colts Friends and Fans!!!

Our music group (band) the other day played for the Veterans annual Banquet at the VA (VFW) in New Orleans.  So we played this song and since you guys rock!! Thought I'd put song here!! If I had Time I'd put our band video and pics of

song but no time today.. Have a great day!!

Have a good one my friend. Its already kinda' late here (china), so i'm going to watch 'the christmas story' and try to relax with my firewater. I'm constructing an oven (so i can make my own turkey dinners) which i plan to install in my flat, when its finished ( you see in china you pay millions of rmb to the company, even though your flat isn't completed yet).

Have fun