Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BREAKING: Adrian Peterson's 2 yr old son passes away after attack (merge) (edit)

Everyone

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Adrian can be with his son as long as needed. Maybe this child can be taken home by Adrian for good. Any woman who would bring an abuser into the home does not deserve having a child in her custody.

Yeah - it's hard to imagine that there weren't strong hints about what the guy is capable of.

Hope the poor little guy is OK - or better yet that the report is inaccurate.

By the way, recently we had a thread regarding a player playing football despite his grandmothers recent death, and I took some heat for saying that he did the right thing. I contrasted that situation with ones like this.

Some athletes don't seem to have particularly strong paternal instincts. Good at manufacturing new ones and that's about it. It was heart-warming to hear that Peterson left immediately - also the right thing. It wouldn't matter if it was the middle of a game when he got the news, you just drop everything and run. Just a nightmare to contemplate.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 10m

I have the chills. RT @TMZ_Sports: NFL Star Adrian Peterson -- 2-Year-Old Son Attacked ... Police Investigating http://tmz.me/184zx98

That's awful.

I'm completely against capital punishment etc. but things like this really try me. It just boggles my mind.

Naturally, my thoughts are with the Petersons.

Hope the kid pulls through. And Adrian too.

Hope the person who did this gets whats coming to him.

Can imagine him putting up one of the best performances by a running back ever against the panthers. (if he plays that is, really wouldn't blame him if he didn't but just strikes me as someone who would.)

Details still sketchy but apparently it was his sons mothers boyfriend who beat the young child. Just heard on DD on 1070 am, again details still sketchy & the kid is in crit condition according to what I heard.

If so, I can't imagine how badly AP will want to kill that guy, literally.

I want to  believe there is a Special Place down below for those who harm children.

Apparently even within most prisons, guys who hurt kids are looked at as monsters and treated as such. Let's hope this guy finds out first-hand whether or not that's true. 

Apparently even within most prisons, guys who hurt kids are looked at as monsters and treated as such. Let's hope this guy finds out first-hand whether or not that's true. 

My brother in law has been in prison and says that child molesters get the worst treatment.  I'm guessing/hoping this would be looked at with similar disdain.  

Man, this is such a terrible incident. I really really hope the son can pull through. I also really hope that coward, who likes to beat up on people much smaller and weaker than him gets what he deserves: a prison cell for the rest of his life.

Man, this is such a terrible incident. I really really hope the son can pull through. I also really hope that coward, who likes to beat up on people much smaller and weaker than him gets what he deserves: a prison cell for the rest of his life.

A prison cell?????????????????

Child Predators and Child Abusers have to be kept segregated from the rest of the population due to the murder rate while they are incarcerated from other inmates. Even the most hardened criminals will not tolerate abuse upon children.

Although from time to time.. a door might get left open on accident... or one may get jumped while in transit....