Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BREAKING: Adrian Peterson's 2 yr old son passes away after attack (merge) (edit)

Everyone

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this world coming to...a defenseless little child...at least he isn't suffering any more...My heart goes out to the families..

Its..its...just unimaginable..

I just don't know what to say right now..

Yeah...sadly, the world's always been this way. And it probably will never change.

I was shocked to hear that he died. It's almost too awful to be true.

Imo the mother is to blame also. How could she not know this man was violent. I cant imagine what ap is going through. Havin a baby boy myself i know what i would do to him and id glady accept the murder charge with zero regret

I think that's what they call  Justifiable Homicide   :dunno:

I am having a really difficult time "envisioning" a GROWN MAN ...  ASSAULTING a 2 year old?

This is tragic...    This world is just getting more ugly and ugly day after day.

Unreal.     That dude will go to prison and he won't make it ONE WEEK before some one gets him.

And he deserves it.

If that is against he rules sorry..  but this kinda really pisses me off.

Just found out the little guy passed away.

Such a terrible tragedy, and it makes me angry to know there are monsters out there. I hope this piece of crap gets what he deserves, prison cell then helll. 

Absolutely disgraceful.

Makes me sick to my stomach when I hear of innocent babies being harmed like this.  

It hurts that much more to know, a great guy like AP has to go through this pain. No one in the world should ever have to go through this form of pain and agony. Also, No one in the world should ever put their hands violently on a child. Wish the best for Adrian 

I am having a really difficult time "envisioning" a GROWN MAN ...  ASSAULTING a 2 year old?

This is tragic...    This world is just getting more ugly and ugly day after day.

Unreal.     That dude will go to prison and he won't make it ONE WEEK before some one gets him.

And he deserves it.

If that is against he rules sorry..  but this kinda really tickes me off.

I 100% agree, and think about it, if you have an AP fan in his cell block, he definitely won't last. That isn't a joke either.

And you know what, those * coward deserves it. 

That poor little kid - it just breaks my heart. I hate to think what Adrian is going through. I don't know how a parent could come back from this intact.

If any of us personally experienced this we would lose ourselves in the desire to exact revenge. It's human nature, we know that. However how about if everyone stops competing to see who can imagine the worse revenge fantasy? Got the message, and it's ugly and pointless.

Men who commit these types of crimes don't deserve a trial, only a slow painful death. And while he may not receive the proper sentence, he will when he has to account for his actions before God.  With that said, my prayers go out to AP and his family (and hope that the media respects their privacy at this time). A parent should never have to bury their own child...RIP little guy..

Adrian-Peterson.jpg

Men who commit these types of crimes don't deserve a trial, only a slow painful death. And while he may not receive the proper sentence, he will when he has to account for his actions before God. With that said, my prayers go out to AP and his family (and hope that the media respects their privacy at this time). A parent should never have to bury their own child...RIP little guy..

Adrian-Peterson.jpg

That is adorable.

This is so tragic. I'll refrain from giving blame to the mother because at this point I don't think that's fair at all. But the man who did this needs to be locked away forever. Sadly no matter what we do to him it will not bring back a child who had his entire life ahead of him. It's unforgivable. I don't know how a person of sound mental health or otherwise could do this. I can't even picture it, and for that I'm thankful. Here's hoping AP has a huge game for the little guy, as useless as it is it is no more helpful than anything else for him.

Men who commit these types of crimes don't deserve a trial, only a slow painful death. And while he may not receive the proper sentence, he will when he has to account for his actions before God. With that said, my prayers go out to AP and his family (and hope that the media respects their privacy at this time). A parent should never have to bury their own child...RIP little guy..

Adrian-Peterson.jpg

just FYI. That kid in the picture isn't the one that passed away. That's his other son he has with his fiance.

I am having a really difficult time "envisioning" a GROWN MAN ... ASSAULTING a 2 year old?

This is tragic... This world is just getting more ugly and ugly day after day.

Unreal. That dude will go to prison and he won't make it ONE WEEK before some one gets him.

And he deserves it.

If that is against he rules sorry.. but this kinda really tickes me off.

this sort of evil has been around forever. We just have a lot more news channels now

Thought and prayers for AP and his family I hope this * gets destroyed by the inmates I'd rather the inmates get him then for them to give him the death penalty cause the inmates will do it slow and painfully not quick

But knowin the way our govt works they will put the A hole somewhere safe so know one can kill him

RIP little guy justice will be served you didn't deserve this

I think a fit punishment would be for the criminal to become the entire defense and AP the entire offense &  when the whistle blows and AP has the ball  ( which is the entire game )  , let him go right threw this person every down for u well know its a 60 minute game, 

I tell ya i pity teams defending AP now, I wouldn't want to play against an emotional AP for the rest of this year, he plays with fire all the time, now has extra emotional issues that may, and I cant  blame him if they show with a little extra juice in his play