Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw out for season

Everyone

TRich planned this.  He had contacted some of "his people" on the left-coast and it was arranged that a player on the 49ers would be paid to lay some heat in the neck area of Ahmad Bradshaw.  Ok, so maybe not, but wow, how could that have worked out any better for TRich and any worse for the Colts? :(

He was only signed for 1 year. I didn't see him coming back next year even before we got TRich & before his neck injury.

Funny how Bradshaw is noted for being injury prone yet this will be the most games he will miss in any season he's

played thus far.

I have really liked what I've seen from Brown & would like to see him on the field more myself.

I could see him coming back, but the deal is going to have to be very team friendly to protect us of further injury problems.

I'm not sure Bradshaw will find a great deal anywhere really.

Tough break for him and for us. Was really pumped to see him carry the load this year for us.

As for next year, I just don't see us carrying 3 power RB's. If anything, Brown is showing that a change of pace back is what can really be good for us. I would think we re-sign him before we would Bradshaw.

My .02

Guest TeamLoloJones

This injury costs Bradshaw $528k in weekly roster bonuses. We'll get a rebate for that much against the 2014 cap.

Every cent we paid Bradshaw for this season was well worth it just for his performance against the 49ers.  That was our WE ARE THE BULLIES NOW coming out party.