Nicknames for Bjoern Werner, our first round pick

chad72

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care much for nicknames.

I do care about writing the letter "ø", so I'll stick with Bjørn.

his name is actually written with an "umlaut" over o, and without the e.. it's Björn..  ;)

Meanwhile, I don't see an umlaut key on my keyboard, so I'm going to have to stick with Bjoern...

@archer; i wasn't trying to correct all of you, i just pointed out that his name is not written in danish (Bjørn), but german (Björn).. soooo, you kinda missed the point with your attempt for a humorous post..

and sorry for trying to point out something i thought someone maybe may find interesting.. obviously, you're not the type..

his name is actually written with an "umlaut" over o, and without the e.. it's Björn..  ;)

Meanwhile, I don't see an umlaut key on my keyboard, so I'm going to have to stick with Bjoern...

Both are correct "oe" is how you spell it in the absence of an umlaut (same goes for any german vowel with an umlaut).

Blitzkrieg?

This is my first thought. Fitting for what we are looking to him to do, and a great Blitzkrieg (the band) song which Metallica did an excellent cover of, for all you metal heads out there!

Yea I can go with some of the above mentioned nicknames, but you also have to add the nickname "BUST"  It's never a given he will be successful, so we'll see!!!!!

Who do you think he'll be like? JJ Watt or Jared Allen<both those guys like to room around looking for gaps. Is that what they want from him?

Go Colts!!!!!

Pick Brian Schwenke if available at #86, he can play LG and RG and center!!!!!

Yea I can go with some of the above mentioned nicknames, but you also have to add the nickname "BUST"  It's never a given he will be successful, so we'll see!!!!!

Who do you think he'll be like? JJ Watt or Jared Allen<both those guys like to room around looking for gaps. Is that what they want from him?

Go Colts!!!!!

Pick Brian Schwenke if available at #86, he can play LG and RG and center!!!!!

Well, good morning Sunshine.

It's just a fun little thread looking for a nickname.

No one's predicting the HOF for him yet.

@archer; i wasn't trying to correct all of you, i just pointed out that his name is not written in danish (Bjørn), but german (Björn).. soooo, you kinda missed the point with your attempt for a humorous post..

and sorry for trying to point out something i thought someone maybe may find interesting.. obviously, you're not the type..

Lighten up, Frances.  Perhaps a Serb might have taken my post better...