Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: 2024 Schedule drops May 15. Update ***Schedule posted on page 5***


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I can’t wait to see us get one Thursday night game at Houston this year. 

 

I don't know. There's some potential late games. Lions, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Packers. Texans for sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zoltan said:

I’m hoping we play the Vikings in October or November, so I can attend. 

That’s a game I will be going to as well

 

my bucket list is to see the Colts play in every NFL stadium

 

Im at 21 or 22.  Need to count it again

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fun time of the offseason. Studying the schedule is always fun and trying to give early predictions what might be a win or a loss. I rank this the 5th best football day of the year only behind:

1. SB Sunday

 

2. NFC/AFC Title Game Sunday 

 

3. Opening Day = Opening Sunday because that is when most of the games are played to open the season.

 

4. First day of the Draft

 

5. Schedule day!

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

I don't know. There's some potential late games. Lions, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Packers. Texans for sure

Just saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all we get. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fun time of the offseason. Studying the schedule is always fun and trying to give early predictions what might be a win or a loss. I rank this the 5th best football day of the year only behind:

1. SB Sunday

 

2. NFC/AFC Title Game Sunday 

 

3. Opening Day = Opening Sunday because that is when most of the games are played to open the season.

 

4. First day of the Draft

 

5. Schedule day!

 


I’m glad you didn’t include National Disappointment Day (start of free agency). 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I see a leak that says Colts at home vs Broncos week 1


Can you share where you see that?   I believe you, but would like to take a look myself.   I’m sure others would as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I think the Denver game is away. I’m hoping for a trip to London vs. the Vikings in Tottenham Stadium! 

I live in Colorado. If the Colts play Denver week one here, I'm going to try and see the game with a friend. Probably will buy a Richardson jersey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:


Can you share where you see that?   I believe you, but would like to take a look myself.   I’m sure others would as well. 

 

I tried adding the link, but it won't let me.

 

Texans vs Chiefs

Packers vs Eagles

Saints vs Browns

Broncos vs Colts

Cowboys vs Steelers

Ravens vs Bengals

Patriots vs Titans

Chargers vs Raiders

Bills vs Cardinals

Rams vs Seahawks

Jags vs Dolphins

Lions vs Bears

Jets vs 49ers

Falcons vs Vikings 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, craigerb said:

Do you live in Key West ?


Craig….  I believe BProland lives in Tenn.   He’s shared that before, life for him as a Colts fan who lives in enemy territory. Tenn.   Just not sure which city? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Breaking News per ESPN:

 

Ravens at Chiefs is the opener on Thursday night (September 5th)

Rich Eisen is going to be shocked. He swore up and down it would be Cincy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nope, he is wrong haha . I have been hearing we start out at Denver (September 8th) but not confirmed yet.

I would be very happy to face Denver to start the season. Bring them on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I would be very happy to face Denver to start the season. Bring them on. 

Looking at the teams rosters. The top 4 teams going into the season in the AFC are Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals - Burrow is back is why, and the Texans. JMO. IMO, the Bills are going to be worse, lost too many players. Dolphins will probably win the East. Then there is a jam up between teams like the Jets if Rodgers stays healthy, Browns, Steelers, Jags, and Colts

 

The AFC is loaded, I can see the Colts battling for a 7th spot or with lady luck win the South and get in that way. Houston is going to be good though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Looking at the teams rosters. The top 4 teams going into the season in the AFC are Chiefs, Ravens, Bengals - Burrow is back is why, and the Texans. JMO. IMO, the Bills are going to be worse, lost too many players. Dolphins will probably win the East. Then there is a jam up between teams like the Jets if Roders stays healthy, Browns, Steelers, Jags, and Colts

 

The AFC is loaded, I can see the Colts battling for a 7th spot or with lady luck win the South and get in that way. Houston is going to be good though.

I'd say Chiefs are king until proven otherwise. Even as a Bengals fan, I'm pretty weary of Burrow's wrist injury since it's so unprecedented and it just doesn't seem like the team is as good as it was in the early stages of the rivalry. I think Cincy missed their chance to win a ring and it's over similar to Buffalo. I seriously just don't see how any team can really knock Kansas off unless they miss the playoffs entirely. 

 

So far, I'm thinking we barely miss the playoffs again (super early prediction) due to a very muddy AFC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

I'd say Chiefs are king until proven otherwise. Even as a Bengals fan, I'm pretty weary of Burrow's wrist injury since it's so unprecedented and it just doesn't seem like the team is as good as it was in the early stages of the rivalry. I think Cincy missed their chance to win a ring and it's over similar to Buffalo. I seriously just don't see how any team can really knock Kansas off unless they miss the playoffs entirely. 

 

So far, I'm thinking we barely miss the playoffs again (super early prediction) due to a very muddy AFC. 

 

Your hated Steelers are going to be that fly that doesn't go away, I can bet on it.

 

Burrow's wrist injury, if he is fully recovered, with the FA and draft additions, they should be back at the top of the AFC North. Ravens lost a few key pieces on D and OL, IMO, though they always have a great floor, just not sure they can reproduce the same ceiling as last year game in and game out. 

 

Texans, on paper, should be a Top 2 seed in the AFC, with plenty of firepower and talent on both sides of the ball. But the games are not played on paper. Bills - unless Sean McDermott and his D evolves, I don't see them helping Josh Allen out when it matters but they did start a new identity with running the ball well for great balance towards the end of last season, so they will be a Top 4 team again because Allen is that good and Tua is not in the same breath as Allen in that division. 

 

Colts, the secondary question marks have to be compensated with the DL pass rush and AR and the offense staying on the field more, that is how we are going to win more close games to make the difference between 7 and 10 wins, IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Your hated Steelers are going to be that fly that doesn't go away, I can bet on it.

 

Burrow's wrist injury, if he is fully recovered, with the FA and draft additions, they should be back at the top of the AFC North. Ravens lost a few key pieces on D and OL, IMO, though they always have a great floor, just not sure they can reproduce the same ceiling as last year game in and game out. 

 

Texans, on paper, should be a Top 2 seed in the AFC, with plenty of firepower and talent on both sides of the ball. But the games are not played on paper. Bills - unless Sean McDermott and his D evolves, I don't see them helping Josh Allen out when it matters but they did start a new identity with running the ball well for great balance towards the end of last season, so they will be a Top 4 team again because Allen is that good and Tua is not in the same breath as Allen in that division. 

 

Colts, the secondary question marks have to be compensated with the DL pass rush and AR and the offense staying on the field more, that is how we are going to win more close games to make the difference between 7 and 10 wins, IMO.

Yes. The Steelers will never go away. They'll be in the playoffs again thanks to a good draft and defense. Only way they miss is because of Wilson just imploding on a major scale. 

 

Many are putting the Browns as a contender, I don't see it. They were helped by the refs early in the season, and then Flacco played way above his physical ability (no offense Joe). I'm just not a believer in Watson. Never was and probably never will. The guy was outplayed by a "past his prime" vet and a 4th string QB. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yes. The Steelers will never go away. They'll be in the playoffs again thanks to a good draft and defense. Only way they miss is because of Wilson just imploding on a major scale. 

 

Many are putting the Browns as a contender, I don't see it. They were helped by the refs early in the season, and then Flacco played way above his physical ability (no offense Joe). I'm just not a believer in Watson. Never was and probably never will. The guy was outplayed by a "past his prime" vet and a 4th string QB. 

 

Ravens will miss Mike McDonald, 100%. Joe Burrow's numbers vs Ravens before Mike McDonald was DC was much better, so don't be surprised if the Chiefs put up 30+ on the Ravens in the opening game and win a close one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Yes. The Steelers will never go away. They'll be in the playoffs again thanks to a good draft and defense. Only way they miss is because of Wilson just imploding on a major scale. 

 

Many are putting the Browns as a contender, I don't see it. They were helped by the refs early in the season, and then Flacco played way above his physical ability (no offense Joe). I'm just not a believer in Watson. Never was and probably never will. The guy was outplayed by a "past his prime" vet and a 4th string QB. 

FWIW: I rank the Bengals 3rd in the AFC as of now with a healthy Burrow. I would go:

1. Chiefs

2. Ravens

3. Bengals

4. Texans

5. Dolphins

6. Steelers 

7. Colts

-That is of now. With AR back, I like the Colts better than the Jets even with Rodgers (he's old), Browns, and Jags. That is 10 teams I just mentioned. 

 

My bottom 6 teams are, I will go worst to 11th:

16. Patriots lmao 

15. Broncos

14. Titans

13. Raiders

12. Chargers

11. Bills - Josh Allen should ask out of that dump!

 

Colts could definitely get a 7 seed and make the playoffs if AR stays healthy and the Colts stay healthy overall.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

FWIW: I rank the Bengals 3rd in the AFC as of now with a healthy Burrow. I would go:

1. Chiefs

2. Ravens

3. Bengals

4. Texans

5. Dolphins

6. Steelers 

7. Colts

-That is of now. With AR back, I like the Colts better than the Jets even with Rodgers (he's old), Browns, and Jags. That is 10 teams I just mentioned. 

 

My bottom 6 teams are, I will go worst to 11th:

16. Patriots lmao 

15. Broncos

14. Titans

13. Raiders

12. Chargers

11. Bills - Josh Allen should ask out of that dump!

 

Colts could definitely get a 7 seed and make the playoffs if AR stays healthy and the Colts stay healthy overall.

 

 

Oh what the heck, I'll show you my list as of right now before OTAs: 

 

1. Chiefs (Best player in the NFL, best coach in the NFL, arguably best defense in the NFL... good luck to the rest of us)

2. Ravens (Elite during the regular season, can they finally figure it out in the playoffs?)

3. Bengals (If Joe is legit healthy and back to normal). 

4. Dolphins (This is kind of a make it or break it year for Tua and company, they need to show up)

5. Texans (They have enough talent on paper, we'll see how it all gels together though)

6. Bills (Josh Allen is good enough to will this team to win games)

7. Steelers (They're just always a well-rounded team with consistent coaching)

8. Jaguars (Another well rounded team)

9. Jets (It's all or nothing with Rodgers)

10. Browns (Well rounded team but with Watson I just see them as slightly overrated)

11. Colts (We have to actually beat some playoff caliber teams this year, including Jax to move up)

12. Chargers (Had a good Harbaugh-wise draft, but who's Herbert going to throw to?)

13. Titans (Make big moves in the offseason, it's really all on Levis and Callahan to get the ball rolling)

14. Raiders (Minshew is a good story and fun, but we've seen his limitations, and Aiden wasn't exactly on fire last year)

15. Patriots (The team has a lot of issues that will take a few more years to figure out, but Maye and Mayo will be fun)

16. Broncos (Overrated head coach and dirty cheater mixed with the worst QB room in the NFL and few weapons)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Appreciate the response.   A few thoughts to share….   i think Irsay only steps down IF his health deteriorates.  No use in comparing him to Kraft, his health appears to be better even though he’s much older.     But if Irsay stepped aside, here’s why I don’t see the daughters blowing things up and starting over.   If they fire Ballard — fine.  But if they also fire Dodds and Brown, at that point, I think you’d see the rest of the scouting department resign (if they weren’t fired too).  They will all get good jobs elsewhere too.     At that point, Steichen is surrounded by very few who know him.  Worse for the daughters…. There would then be a clear line.   With Irsay vs with the daughters.  And if the new GM doesn’t do well and things go south, then the blame won’t go as much to the new GM as it will to the daughters who decided to blow things up.   They’ll be the focus of incredible hate if the new regime makes fans long for what looks like the good old days of the Ballard years.      The argument for not hiring Dodds or Brown seems to be little more than Ballard-hate.  Those people want nothing more to do with anyone associated with Chris Ballard.   Guilt by association, not because of ability.      Thats why I described hiring one of Dodds or Brown as the easiest, simplest, cleanest move to make.  Much less risk.  But blowing it up and starting over is the far higher risk move.  Threading a tiny needle hoping to get it right.     By the way, if you fire Ballard and company and hire a new GM, who does those interviews?   Honestly, who?   Who would you feel good about conducting the interviews of the new GM?      Firing someone is easy.  Hiring the right person is really hard.    Thanks for your patience. 
    • I just want to be on record now. If the Colts fire Ballard for whatever reason in the next few years, I have no clue what direction they will go. Just wanted to get that out there in case any of you were wondering my opinion on this. 
    • I understand there are a lot of people that don’t know the story. I for one am burnt out on it. I do find it funny they “stole” the Ravens from Cleveland but whine about the Colts leaving. Sports bring out the best homers and team spirit. 
    • Colts by 17. Going to be a rough week for you buddy.    Thats a joke. I have no idea but would probably lean towards the Packers winning if I had to choose. I do think it’s great you may have transitioned to a third franchise QB in a row. I hope Love has a great career for you guys. Always had a soft spot for the Packers and they would probably be my team if I didn’t love the Colts. I enjoy it when you guys are good. Best of luck this year!!  
    • Packers have a pretty strong and balanced team. The defense was able to hold the Chiefs to a low score last year while the offense was perhaps the only one to score over 24 points on the Chiefs defense.    But really it’s hard to say as of right now. Let’s see how everyone fares during training camp and after their season openers. Lots of things can change. 
  • Members

    No members to show

×
×
  • Create New...