Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your Final Colts 1st Round Prediction

unitaswestand

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I'm done with predicting Grigson. So I'm gonna say something I know has a 5% chance of happening

*In the commissioner's voice*

With the 24th overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Kenny Vaccaro. Safety: University of Texas

Yeah I kid myself that the Colts will take who I think they might.  Polian was the hardest.  The only two I ever got right with him, other than Peyton Manning, was Addai and Morris. Grigson hard to tell.  So it is almost best to pick someone that goes against anything you might guess.  Like taking another inside linebacker or another TE.  lol

DJ Hayden. It's a tough one for me, but I really love this kid, he's the greatest character in the draft, has the heart of a lion, and even a great player. He's a man on a mission to prove all the doubters wrong, way more than anyone else. Not to mention that learning under DB whisperer Pagano would boost him up bigtime. Not to mention are corners would be way good.

DJ Hayden. It's a tough one for me, but I really love this kid, he's the greatest character in the draft, has the heart of a lion, and even a great player. He's a man on a mission to prove all the doubters wrong, way more than anyone else. Not to mention that learning under DB whisperer Pagano would boost him up bigtime. Not to mention are corners would be way good.

This. I see us getting him and releasing Vaughn with him being our number2/3 mid to late season and our number 2 by next fall. Him and Davis with Toler as well as Landry and either Bethea or a FA safety pickup/stud in 1st rnd next year will be darn good. 

Granted I have little draft expertise but the more I read the more this makes sense haha.

DJ Fluker who with his size and strength can play RG or CB Xavier Rhodes if they fall to #24 or the Colts will trade back and get high #2 and get DE Margus Hunt or SS Matt Elam since Bethea is in his last year and also get a high #3 in the trade and then pick G Larry Warford or G Kyle Long and then the #86 pick take C/G Brian Schwenke with a high third round pick. So with the high second get a DE and and the high 3rd and the reg already have pick at #86 get 2 O-line guys and then the O-line with the already FA acquisitions and the draft picks the Colts will be set up for the next 5 years and protect A.Luck, so we'll see!!!!!

Mayock is high on CB DJ Hayden at #24 but had the near life ending severed artery in his heart and had his chest cracked open, so I'm sure they fixed the artery since he's still around, thank goodness, but the trama his chest went through is a year long enough for all the muscles to heal back to 100%..... Hummmmm?????

Going to be exciting!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

Go Grigson!!!!!