Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unitaswestand

Your Final Colts 1st Round Prediction

Just curious what everyone puts down to see who can get it right.  Just need to give a name if you want.  I will start off

Margus Hunt

I said I'm done with predicting Grigson. So I'm gonna say something I know has a 5% chance of happening

*In the commissioner's voice*

With the 24th overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Kenny Vaccaro. Safety: University of Texas

R. Woods or D. Amerson... oh wait... been sleeping for a year... anything happen?

I'm gonna say we take Demontre Moore, but I hope somebody better falls or we trade out...

Yeah I kid myself that the Colts will take who I think they might.  Polian was the hardest.  The only two I ever got right with him, other than Peyton Manning, was Addai and Morris. Grigson hard to tell.  So it is almost best to pick someone that goes against anything you might guess.  Like taking another inside linebacker or another TE.  lol

Just curious what everyone puts down to see who can get it right.  Just need to give a name if you want.  I will start off

Margus Hunt

I am hoping for Hunt

Maybe just me but I truly believe 1of the 2 best G could fall to us Ik most don't but its a possibility I'm gonna say cooper I'm gonna hope I'm right haha

We need a little draft magic but we do have Luck on our side :P

Hoping for Sylvester Williams, but prediction is Justin Hunter.  Too good to pass up.

DJ Hayden. It's a tough one for me, but I really love this kid, he's the greatest character in the draft, has the heart of a lion, and even a great player. He's a man on a mission to prove all the doubters wrong, way more than anyone else. Not to mention that learning under DB whisperer Pagano would boost him up bigtime. Not to mention are corners would be way good.

Picking the person with the coolest name should work out just fine. I never did like trying to guess because weird things always happen during the draft... so it is best to sit back relax, and enjoy the show.

DJ Hayden. It's a tough one for me, but I really love this kid, he's the greatest character in the draft, has the heart of a lion, and even a great player. He's a man on a mission to prove all the doubters wrong, way more than anyone else. Not to mention that learning under DB whisperer Pagano would boost him up bigtime. Not to mention are corners would be way good.

This. I see us getting him and releasing Vaughn with him being our number2/3 mid to late season and our number 2 by next fall. Him and Davis with Toler as well as Landry and either Bethea or a FA safety pickup/stud in 1st rnd next year will be darn good. 

Granted I have little draft expertise but the more I read the more this makes sense haha.

DJ Fluker who with his size and strength can play RG or CB Xavier Rhodes if they fall to #24 or the Colts will trade back and get high #2 and get DE Margus Hunt or SS Matt Elam since Bethea is in his last year and also get a high #3 in the trade and then pick G Larry Warford or G Kyle Long and then the #86 pick take C/G Brian Schwenke with a high third round pick. So with the high second get a DE and and the high 3rd and the reg already have pick at #86 get 2 O-line guys and then the O-line with the already FA acquisitions and the draft picks the Colts will be set up for the next 5 years and protect A.Luck, so we'll see!!!!!

Mayock is high on CB DJ Hayden at #24 but had the near life ending severed artery in his heart and had his chest cracked open, so I'm sure they fixed the artery since he's still around, thank goodness, but the trama his chest went through is a year long enough for all the muscles to heal back to 100%..... Hummmmm?????

Going to be exciting!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

Go Grigson!!!!!