Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Chap on who he’s hearing the Colts were trying to go up and get last night:
  3. Which is why I laugh at those that think Houston made a genius pick instead of lucking into him. They allowed a team to hop in front of them to select a qb instead of ensuring they got Stroud. That tells a lot… but plenty on here refuse to critically think on that, and make up nonsense hypotheticals like they knew Carolina was the team that was going to jump them and knew they would take Young. 😂
  4. We’re now hearing some concrete reporting on this courtesy of the Boston Sports Journal’s Mike Giardi. He notes that Buffalo has joined the New England Patriots as two teams who are interested in San Francisco 49ers All-Pro wide receiver Deebo Samuel.
  5. According to uSTADIUM, the NFL Network broadcast on Friday, April 26 mentioned multiple teams interested in trading up to kick off Day 2. The Packers were named, along with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Philadelphia Eagles.
  6. That isn't true at all. Latu has always been a d lineman
  7. Pac 12 - 3(included Fautanu) Big 12 -1 Big 10 - 1 SEC - 2 Independent - 1 Pac 12 led the way.
  8. PFF had Latu as the best defensive player this year and the best pass rushing prospect since 2014 Go to the 8 and a half minute mark https://youtu.be/SWuO7fNMEhk?si=-Bf_NWURNZJATsGV
  9. yup, and the way we’re going to beat the Texans and their high powered offense is with a high powered pass rush. pundits are saying we got an absolute dog and we got him at the one of the most expensive positions for 5 years.
  10. Don’t know, the whole college system is weird to me lol. I hope Latu is what we need, because our pressure numbers were pretty low. He’s the best shot at improve those numbers though.
  11. Deebo is very physical but I think they want more of a take the top of the defense type of guy so they cannot bring their safeties down would you do a trade for Higgins?
  12. Loved that the colts got to pick the first defensive player in the draft! I would love to see a lb with their 2nd pick!
  13. The film is just incredible. He beat the blocker and ran over the running back. Just… insane.
  14. I loved the pick. I had him as a dark horse because of his medical and felt he may slide because of it. Honestly, when it came to #15, he never really entered my mind, as I felt they would pass on him. People asked who they wanted at #15 and in one of my posts, I said a football player. I wanted Mitchell but I also raised the idea of Latua in other posts.. I really praise Ballard for this pick. I said he needed to come away with a play maker and there had to be some amount of pressure on him to do so. Apparently, information is out there that he tried to move up and I also said, I had a feeling this was a year they were going to try and make a move. I give a lot of credit to Ballard for picking the guy who has a lot of production and if he fails, so be it. I also told people on this board that this pass rush was not good enough. Ballard's eagerness to sign Hunter should have been a sign that he felt so as well. I said to watch free agency and it will tell you what their true needs are. He wanted Hunter and Sneed. The rumor is that he wanted to trade up into the 1st and everyone is saying it was probably a receiver. That is shocking to me but once again, I will give Ballard an A+ so far, because he was willing to be aggressive. I do Steichen is having some influence on Ballard because of his days with the Eagles and how aggressive they are in the draft. I think this shows that he realizes that he needs to have play makers to play with the elite teams and you have to take some risk to get those type of players. I have been hard on Ballard, but he has knocked it out of the park so far. He took a guy with a questionable medical history, addressed a glaring need and a position that is needed to make this defense work. Don't be mislead by last year's sack totals. This team lost a pile of games in the 4th quarter last year because they could not pressure the qb. Now he needs a wr, S and corner. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move up in the 2nd. Way to go Ballard!!!
  15. It seems most of his pass rush production has been as a standing OLB. He does have reps with his hand on the ground where he's produced as well, but he was asked to rush standing up most of the time. Hopefully that isn't a big transition for him, because it is for some people.
  16. Yeah, I won't expect the number of sacks to grow(it was unusually high for the number of pressures)... but if it stays the same while the pressures climb up, I think we should be good.
  17. My bad. 33 is Buffalo. Ok yea that's even bolder. The Bills trade once again!!!!!!!!!
  18. Not sure if this has already been posted. Belichicks analysis of the LATU pick on McAfee's show.
  19. It hasn’t been that long, but this one has aged terribly!
  20. Definitely at the moment, I'm looking to the 3rd-5th before looking at WR. Not liking how it lines out in the 2nd. There are WRs after what I listed that I still wouldn't mind. McCaffrey Rice McMillan I'm thinking: #46 - CB/LB/OL #82 - CB/S/OL
  21. This all tracks logically. You're still presenting your hunch as substantiated fact, which is the only reason for my resistance.
  22. Only about 20% of his snaps were from the slot...
  23. There are some reasonable and intelligent talking heads saying the Latu could be the steal of this draft There was a reason that Kwitty Paye was benched for the NASCAR rush package........ He isnt good enough to be the lead pass rusher We are getting a great prospect here in LATU....... our pressures should grow......... Our sacks should grow ...... Our number of INTs should grow (with better pressure) If you think about it, if we were to have just 10 more pressures and 5 more sacks, this team would have won 1 or 2 more games, and made the playoffs The number of pressures........ MATTER
  24. God emperor had a lot of good sayings like that too. Way deeper than I expected it to be.
  25. your thread from the title on… not to mention not even in the right sub forum but the player you mention doesn’t exist
  1. Load more activity