Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts release Foles

CR91

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I don't know why that took long.

I think they only released Foles when it was posted here today that the team had given #9 to a new player.    Since that was Foles number, I’m sure that led to wide-spread panic throughout the organization!

Ballard, bring incompetent, probably called an executive meeting to include Steichen, Dodds, Brown and Irsay.   They may have even included Reich in a conference call to get his feedback.   I’m sure the meeting went hours.   After careful deliberation, I suspect they all took a secret vote.   It’s not clear, but they might have even needed several votes to break any ties.   Either that, or it went to Rock, Paper, Scissors. 

After all that, it was determined it would probably be best to release Foles today.   Ballard then scratched off “Cut Nick Foles” from his “Things to do Today” List.

Hope that answers your question? 

Heard it through the grapevine Ballard turned down multiple offers with a draft pick, but for all he did for us CB thought Nick should leave here as a Free Agent and with his $1.5M going away present.

Thank you Nick for helping us land Richardson.

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

I don't know why that took long.

No need to do it prior to the draft and it’s only been a week since the draft.

33 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Heard it through the grapevine Ballard turned down multiple offers with a draft pick, but for all he did for us CB thought Nick should leave here as a Free Agent and with his $1.5M going away present.

Thank you Nick for helping us land Richardson.

Source

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No need to do it prior to the draft and it’s only been a week since the draft.

Source

I was inspired to make it up as laughable because of the above amusing posts. A draft pick for a hack that was 100% guaranteed to be cut... chuckle

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

All ill remember about his time in Indy is his soul leaving his body after that hit from Thibodeaux and not a single player on our team coming to his aid lol

Hopefully that doesn't happen with AR.

With very little improvement on the Oline, how do we know it won't?

14 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

All ill remember about his time in Indy is his soul leaving his body after that hit from Thibodeaux and not a single player on our team coming to his aid lol

And see that there worries me

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

I was inspired to make it up as laughable because of the above amusing posts. A draft pick for a hack that was 100% guaranteed to be cut... chuckle

A super bowl ring, a super bowl MVP and a millionaire.  Not bad for a hack.

Just saying lol

16 hours ago, CR91 said:

When you get snow angel'ed, you should just retire

I don’t think many will be able to take Richardson down as easy but the OL better not let any more snow Angeling happen if they do. 

Archived